View Single Post
Old 06-11-22, 02:58 PM
seedsbelize2

Bikes: 79 Trek 930 is back on the road, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe,87 Schwinn Prelude, 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3184 Post(s)
Liked 1,840 Times in 1,160 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug
Spent the morning in FoCo with the realtor. One, she is great and actually listens and understood all of my/ our particular needs for why most houses are immediately not going to work.

Two, I got to see the nicer part of FC instead of driving down the Main Street with the strip malls and the like. Gorgeous.

And three, one of the houses we looked at was flawless. Home theater that is basically a sensory deprivation chamber. Walk-in in-law suite. Kitchen with massive built-in fridge. Sunny office for AG. Built-in sauna. Shower that is nearly as great as the current one. AND THE WHOLE THING IS QUIET! There was a family looking and when they talked in the house they were loud. Outside, in the yard, I couldn't hear them when I was looking through the window at them. The only thing was the GenAv planes that a bunch of people were flying... but you could actually barely hear them indoors, and I assume Saturday mornings in the summer are the worst for it. And the master suite is up, so that was a barrier to the main living area for those times they're flying, and can't imagine they fly at night. I am infatuated with that house and very sad we can't try for it. Listed at 1.2mn, but...
Moat?
Likes For seedsbelize2: