biker in japan
turtle speed cyclist

Bikes: Giant R3 Escape

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by imi
Thanks for the tip. I read the description: ”Container insertion/ejection method: push and turn (half rotation). ;Gas type: Iwatani Cassette Gas Junior, Iwatani Cassette Gas, Iwatani Cassette Gas Power Gold.”

Do you know if this is the same as the ”Easy-Clic” valve found on Camping Gaz stoves?

I'm not familiar with Camping Gaz stoves. But what I mention is compact and for most basic cooking and boiling needs it serves it purpose. For cycling as you noticed it is the number one seller. I should have bought it 7 years but didn't know anything about it. Got it last years and its great. If you are packing in your panniers it doesn't take up much room at all. The cannisters are about 100 yen a piece but at 7-11 you can expect to pay about 267 yen per can. Rip off, so go to Cosmos or Donkey Hotei. I guess you are in Japan?

Oh you just push in the cannister and turn the knob on about 1/4 and flick the switch and it lights up . Don't turn it full blast when you start it though, it will scare the heck out of you.LOL