Old 11-21-22, 11:33 AM
JoeBass

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked 294 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by 100bikes
BTW, its for sale.
If you're talking about mine, pictured above, I was trying to sell it for a while, but I decided to just keep it. I had originally intended to keep and ride it, but the "unridden" condition, even down to the unused original tires, made me not want to be the guy that actually started putting miles on this thing. I figured maybe it was better to just have it hanging on someone's wall as a "time capsule". I eventually decided "the hell with it" and that this thing was meant to be ridden anyway. Soon, it won't be "like new" anymore, but a "like new" bike is kind of a sad thing anyway. I'll check the freewheel and crank later, but I will say I was initially excited that the crank was a triple, only to look a little closer and discover that the small front chain ring was only a 39. Wow, times have certainly changed. Also, excuse the flopped down and drive side position of the front skewer in the photos above- I had just transported the bike home and was excited to shoot off some photos to show a few of my bike buds.