View Single Post
Old 12-30-18, 09:33 PM
AngryFrankie

Bikes: Trek 400 Elance, Losa Winner, 1994 Schwinn Paramount, Specialized Tarmac Pro, Miele SLX, Ibis Ripley, Colnago Oval CX, 84 Masi GC, 1986 Schwinn Voyageur, 1988 Schwinn Tempo, 1998 Schwinn Peloton, 1991 Paramount Ser3

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 90 Times in 55 Posts
Another Paramount PDG thread...

Did a little digging and it seems like these threads happen from time to time so....
Was lucky to score this 1991 Schwinn Paramount series 3 PDG for less than the cost of a nice bike tire! I'm really excited that it's a perfect fit. Stamped "6" on underside of bb, and serial number at bottom of headtube. Looks like only non original parts are saddle and front wheel. Even the pedals seem to be original. I weighed it at right around 23lbs. So it seems it's a 5"6" made by Panasonic. Sat on FB Marketplace for "over a week" and the pretty quick reply when I asked if he still had it was...."yes". I was actually out bike hunting when I saw the post, and went straight to get it! Attached the pic from the FB post. It's very dirty with minimal paint damage. Should clean up nice.