Old 03-25-06, 03:28 PM
fmw
Hoosier Pedaler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ViperZ
Wow FMW, high Accolades to be sure, considering the present company Thanks.

I bet your bike and my bike feel almost Identical in ride and functional performance I can't wait to ride it and have actually been keeping my eye open for nice clear patches of road where I could possibly take it down to ride. However that would just be all wrong for the inaugural ride to be hastily done like that.
I'm sure you are right. And I'm sure you are going to enjoy yours. I ride mine more than all the other bikes combined. Mine has a really nice mix of performance and comfort. It is almost a perfect group ride machine. I can ride it for hours but, at only 17 1/2 lbs. it moves around like a racer.

The Record drivetrain is a treat. I didn't think there would be a noticeable difference but there is, particularly in the speed at which it finishes shifts. It finishes shifting before I can let go of the lever. I don't have any experience with the Eurus wheels but I have a pair Ventos on one bike and they are heavy but excellent. I assume the Eurus are simply light and excellent. I think you did a careful and excellent job matching the parts and I don't see any compromises. Your bike will be about as good as bikes get and that's a very good thing. I wonder if you've weighed it, by the way.