Old 01-19-23, 11:05 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4365 Post(s)
Liked 4,006 Times in 2,675 Posts
Did you let the shop know these problems exist? If they said we will fix it then I would go back when it is fixed if not I would move on. I want good support behind that bike and if they won't fix an obvious problem for a customer and for themselves I would be scared for when you might have a problem down the line.

Stromer made great bikes and continued to make the same basic bikes they built their legacy on which is fine for say Brompton who is a heritage bike company that makes non-electric bikes but for electric bikes building nearly the same bike you did 10 years ago and adding blueteeth is not really a company I am interested in. Technology is moving forward not staying stationary, they basically built premium Specialized Turbos (the old hub drives Specialized made which at the time where cool but quickly got old) and are still doing that where Specialized and most other folks have moved on to various mid drive motors either of their own designs or from other known quantities.