View Single Post
Old 04-27-21, 02:48 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
fabiofarelli, non-fixie, your pictures are fantastic! And non-fixie, you are making me hungry.

I took today off work and went for a ride. Only about 30 miles through the towns west of Boston, mostly a mix of suburbs, farms, and conservation land woods. You'd be surprised at how much wooded acreage there is in an area with such a high population density. We can thank the towns which had the foresight to set aside land for conservation. No, I didn't ride the woods. This bike is strictly a road runner.

Most riders take pics of the other side of this little bridge. Today this view spoke to me.

A popular stop for cyclists on the weekend. Today there was just one lonely bike. Presumably the rider was inside eating something tasty.

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, commonly known as a PBJ. Alas, it just can't compete with smoked chicken and mayonnaise rolls, a hard-boiled egg and a piece of Camembert. But it got me home.

Last edited by jimmuller; 04-27-21 at 02:52 PM.