Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6203 Post(s)
Liked 4,816 Times in 3,323 Posts
Originally Posted by DreamRider85
Really? Maybe so. But I eat more the longer I ride. I'm just saying, is there not a diminished return?
I'd tend to think if you eat more because of that longer ride, then you probably are having to put out too much effort currently to do those longer rides.

Rides I do at very high to max efforts, I tend to eat back all the Calories I expended on the ride. When I ride at low to moderate efforts then I don't gorge myself on food for the next few days after the ride. This seems to be rides of any length for me. Though I've always felt that long rides of any sort let me lose weight. Maybe I just pace myself better on longer rides of 50 to 100 miles.

As for we in your title..... Do you think we all ride for the same reasons? I doubt many of us have the same reasons and desires for what and why we do it. So your bell curve you are trying to figure out might be really skewed.

Don't use we in your next title please. After all we are individuals with our own wants and needs. Being part of a controlled collective is not my desire.