ericcox
Trying to keep up

Bikes: Pinarello Prince, Orbea Onix, Ridley Fenix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Eric F
I'm currently on GP5Ks, and they're good, but I have zero reference point to other TL. These are my first TL experience after coming from old-school style 110psi 23s. The TL seem more supple, but that's probably largely due to running 85psi. I'm very interested to try the Vittoria Corse Speed 2.0.
I'm in the same boat. I'm on 25s. A lot of my usual roads are pretty rough, so I was looking for a good mix of puncture resistance / performance. So far, they are very comfortable, though I don't have a TL frame of reference. I can say that they are the first tire that I just could not mount - I had to get help. I'll probably try something else when these wear out.

But... they are fine. Similar in comfort to the 28 Rubino Pros I was running with tubes but with a little better grip. On the comfort side, though, these are different wheels, so I don't know how much of the comfort is the tires versus the wheels.

Oh - and this thread is fantastic. I will be revisiting it when I get closer to needing to buy new tires.
Likes For ericcox: