Old 12-30-21, 04:04 PM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Topic update: bought and installed the Carbon WaspsI took my time to get it how I wanted. I made myself some width narrowing plates as you can see to get it “just so”, for now. Otherwise install went fine. I made those also so if I want to test out stack height, I no longer need to disassemble the angle bracket to add stack spacers given that internal custom shaped nut. Just add spacers, insert new length bolt, retighten my locknut. I have it that low now just to see how low I could get it without a bridge. I will likely put in the few mm higher to get the bridge back on there.

I had never run the di2 cable inside the clicker body mount bolt before, so that was a touch difficult to learn. But common for most all of this style of bar for you to fish the cable through. I just took my time and had some more coffee.

I did have to sand down the barrel nuts (how the tilt block tightens and goes together) a hair as the machined brackets arrived stuck together due to those being a hair wide. I had to get a punch and got them apart fine. Then a light sand on the barrel nut and I could adjust just fine.
No complaints at all.

carbonwasp8 by sflemon, on Flickr

carbonwasp6 by sflemon, on Flickr

carbonwasp5 by sflemon, on Flickr

carbonwasp4 by sflemon, on Flickr

carbonwasp3 by sflemon, on Flickr
Likes For burnthesheep: