Old 07-14-22, 10:51 AM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Liked 945 Times in 552 Posts
Originally Posted by Troul
how sensitive are you to butters? Peanut Butter? Almond Butter? Cashew Butter? Regular sweet unsalted butter?

If you can't have the above without stomach or body conflict, you might consider seeking direction from a nutritionist that has access to your medical profile.
fairly sensitive. I can eat a bit but I don't now if it is the fat or the carbs in the nuts. I can tolerate a bit more carbs from nuts then any other source. I like have small almond flour pancakes a few times a week I used to have the almond pasta but it just too carby for a small serving. my treat is a justins nut butter cup not too much sugar and lots of flavor. I use butter for my eggs and pork fat to lube the pan. but I cant handle really fatty meat unless it is crispy like pork belly. But I would have to eat so much pork belly as there is a lot of calories but not a lot of protein in it. like if I cooked a pound of it its more calories then a pound of lean hamburger but less then 1/2 the protein and I would end up hungry in the middle of the night. I had to start having some protein powder after I ate it. This is why it seems protein gives me more fuel then fat.
but even the way the protein is made or cooked makes a difference. I can eat any meat but if it is cooked in water it will bother me. I would make a stew out of the veggies I could handle and it would piss my body off. finally found out it was the meat cooked in water. I seemed fine with the egg white powder (I used the one with nothing else added) but after almost 5 pounds of it over the months my esophagus was screaming and I finally had to stop drinking it. as long as I don't have it every day it should be fine. but why? it is just egg whites. But this is the kind of wack I have to deal with and leaves doctors baffled.
the whole thing is jsut trail and error but I am sick of the effects I have when it fails as it most of the time does. this time it only took 4 days to start feeling better after stopping the egg whites.