View Single Post
Old 11-27-22, 09:07 AM
vespasianus

Bikes: Turner 5-Spot Burner converted; IBIS Ripley, Specialized Crave, Tommasini Sintesi, Cinelli Superstar, Tommasini X-Fire Gravel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
Liked 389 Times in 219 Posts
Originally Posted by Yan
I haven't laughed this hard in months.

You do you buddy LMAO! Knock one of your seatstays out with a hammer, then do a descent. Report back afterwards and share your results. I have no doubt certain dirtbag 13 year old mountain bikers have fixed their frames with Gorilla Glue and cling wrap. The difference is that I'm a real adult with a real job. This is pocket change hobby money. My life is worth more than trash. Are we bums here?

By the way I get email alerts to message replies, so I'm able to see what you wrote originally before you edited your post, which is even more hilarious.

Quoting you:

LOL! Yes, seatstays exist because UCI dictates it. It has nothing to do with the fact that the seatstays are the compression member in a triangular truss without which the truss wouldn't exist. You're absolutely right lmao...
Sure, I am going to listen to Yan on a bike forum, who claims to be an adult with a job over a bike engineer. I seriously doubt that and if I said you were an idiot, well, if the shoe fits. Another to the ignore list.
Likes For vespasianus: