skidder
Pennylane Splitter

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1801 Post(s)
Liked 1,439 Times in 989 Posts
Originally Posted by cjenrick
Believe it or not, they are talking about a mega airport right smack dab in the middle of one of the best bike path's in the nation.
This is in Thurston County Washington State..

Words can not describe the horror and anger I felt today as I read about this nightmarish proposal . This is a beautiful area out in the country and I do not know how anybody except the deranged and greedy people of the earth could come up with such a thing as this.

If you want to help, go to the link and send an email.

Thanks!

https://www.stoptheairport.com/
Since you didn't put any info on where Thurston County is, and your link doesn't work for me, and why a new airport is being proposed, I had to look up a few things (your link doesn't work). Its the county where Olympia (the state capital) is located, and there's already a small airport at the south end of the city. Is the proposal to expand that airport or build a new one outside the city limits and some distance from Olympia? Use bigger planes at this airport? And including a 'petition to stop the airport is probably better put in the most-appropriate regional forum near the top of the BF opening page.