walnutz

Bikes: CO-OP ADV 3.1 aka Beeftank (stolen, RIP), State All-Road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked 144 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by chaadster
Thanks for the replies!

First off, I have no idea what pressure I should be riding at! Haha! I just got the bike built yesterday, and only rode up and down the street in font of the house to make sure I didn’t bolt something up backwards. I’m 230lbs and used to running 25mm tires at 100psi, so I just pulled the idea of 55psi for the 47mm out of butt; any pressure reccos based on my weight?

The bike came tubed, and I didn’t feel like converting it to tubeless right now, but probably will at some point. My roadies are tubeless, so I have some familiarity there.

It’s great to know a pair of 16g cartridges will be ample, because I have some of those on hand to build a kit bag with! My wife is also getting suspicious about how much I’ve spent already— too many packages on the porch!— and it’s true I’m a bit over the number I had in my head, so I’m not chomping at the bit to throw down nearly $200 on an Impero pump immediately; that can wait until spring.
Awesome! Post pics!

Here is a good place to start for pressure: https://info.silca.cc/silca-professi...ure-calculator

I started riding 650b in the spring and will never go back to 700c. Welcome to the club

Don’t worry about tubeless for now. Just enjoy the ride!