Thread: tour de france
View Single Post
Old 04-14-22, 09:27 AM
slcbob
bored of "Senior Member"

Bikes: Cross-Check/Nexus commuter. Several others for various forms of play.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Liked 593 Times in 453 Posts
Originally Posted by ooga-booga
can only hope the mods continue to redirect the ubiquitous and inevitable yearly tdf threads in "road cycling" and other forums into
"professional cycling." those poor, thread-starting slobs have no idea what's coming their way. historically (at least in the last decade),
it hasn't happened. should be a bleeping pledge-fest. thinking imma legacy by now. prob wrong as usual. wearing my pledge-pin anywhoo. should be plenty of underwear in the trees and toilets exploding. and we always wonder why the "professional cycling" forum has such a bad rep...
Didn't there used to be a doping / Voldemort forum where anything spouting on about extra-legal pharmaceuticals and/or He who shall not be named got portaged over to? That was probably years ago. Or maybe another board. I remember looking for it last year when there was some incursion, but it has gone the way of the dinosaur and flip-flop hubs.

Perhaps as a public service we could craft some FAQs and maybe get them stuck to the top of this forum. Everyone reads those, right?

Wait, that sounds too helpful and not nearly curmudgeonly enough. Where are my meds?
Likes For slcbob: