View Single Post
Old 03-28-23, 08:18 PM
dwmckee

Bikes: Co-Motion Cappuccino Tandem,'88 Bob Jackson Touring, Co-Motion Cascadia Touring, Open U.P., Ritchie Titanium Breakaway, Frances Cycles SmallHaul cargo bike. Those are the permanent ones; others wander in and out of the stable occasionally as well.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked 339 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by jonathanf2
If that's the case, the owners of the bike are covered under Poseidon's original owner lifetime warranty policy if it's a frame issue. Also if you work at a bike shop, how hard is it not to remove the carbon fork and remove the bars from the stem to accurately check? Even my 9 year old son with a torque wrench can figure that out.
We were able to confirm the defect without disassembling the bike by quickly leveling it in the stand and measuring to the floor. It would be up to the bike owner to file any warranty claims.

My reason for posting this is, for a new buyer in the price range between $800 and $1500, you can get a huge amount more bike for just a couple hundred dollars more in price. For folks looking to buy a gravel bike I think this is worthwhile information to consider.

Last edited by dwmckee; 03-28-23 at 08:35 PM.
Likes For dwmckee: