View Single Post
Old 05-01-22, 05:39 PM
Ttom

Bikes: Kona Sutra SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 61 Times in 34 Posts
I am an uncool rider, the only bike apparel I wear is a helmet and bike shorts if I am going out for a few hours or more. Some of the club riders just do not approve. I don't race, I don't time my rides and usually have no idea about the mileage, 2 hours is 2 hours I went from here the their, I ride for fun. I have a kick stand on my bike and some times my shoe hits it when I am peddling so I just peddle flat footed problem solved. I can ride this way for a long time so who cares. But that is me, you have to figure out what you are looking to achieve on your bike, if you are looking to ride fast, studying the numbers, want to improve your times then you do not need my advice you need to listen the the fast guys. For me it is a bike and all you have to do to ride a bike is get on it and start peddling, I will some times come home from work and go for a short ride around the neighborhood in my work boots, I would not wear work boots on a 25 mile ride. I wear tinny shoes, my feet never hurt I do not worry about pulling up and pushing down at the same time I am a masher. You may pass me but I don't care I am going to get there soon enough.
It is a bike, don't over thing every thing just do it.
Likes For Ttom: