Old 05-21-18, 03:29 PM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Originally Posted by Voodoo76
Very mediocre State TT, time to go to work on a few things. I'm much fitter but not faster. My impression over the last month or so trying to ramp us is that my current position is limiting. Some days I'm OK and others I just can not sustain a decent power output. YTD my best 20m TT position power is 82% of my Road best.

Going to visit with a local fitter sometime the next week or two for a start. I think that I'm looking for a setup with less drop & narrower. I have a good test loop to play on, will see what the stop watch says.
Sorry about your race but good luck with the fit. The TT stuff is interesting to play around with, trying to optimize one aspect so that it does not compromise another. Its a process and embracing the process, I think, makes it much more engaging and interesting. If where you are now is part of the process to get the results you want, then giving up a little but now is worth it IMO. Enjoy.