View Single Post
Old 08-14-21, 02:44 PM
macstuff 

Bikes: A Blue One and 2 Green One's, then there's the Yellow one. And oh, yeah, a Black One. Did I mention the Red One?

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked 195 Times in 82 Posts
Alt scrap heap bikes

Its been a year since I went and got a pile of bikes / frames and a few piles of other bike parts.
Sold a lot of parts and scrapped a bunch of parts and made a few bikes out of the parts that otherwise would have ended up scrapped.
There were several rollers that were rusted and or bent. Several bare frames, wheels and a couple totes of forks, seats and other parts. Even had some vintage pre-wear parts and 5 springer forks so it was all very interesting.
Over-all Im happy with how it all turned out. I made very little money on the deal but had a great time making bikes. I only had to buy tires, tubes, paint and decals,
They all fit into the Alt bike catagory now, but I and the people that now own them really like them, So I guess that's all that counts.

This first one turned out to be a 1959 Royce Union, Lord Royce model. I still have this one because I like it as an unusual. cantilever frame and style.
A 3-piece crank and Double twin cantilever frame (top bar is double also).

This one had been powder coated orange and had a lot of different parts on it. Turned out it was a 1957 frame so I went back to the day with the resto.

Likes For macstuff: