Flatballer
No matches

Bikes: two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
Liked 444 Times in 250 Posts
Originally Posted by hubcyclist

Also, I have the new Edge 530, really wanted it in part to do navigation and also trainerroad workouts outside, haven't done a workout outdoors yet, but the navigation part is great and hopefully I can get out and do routes that I'm not familiar with rather than the same old ones.
I hadn't really been considering the 530 because it's so new the reviews I was reading didn't mention it yet.

The reviews of it specifically look great though, and except for some physical button issues which should be all sorted by the time I get it, people seem to love it. It's certainly a great price for the features, plus all the mountain bike stuff might be nice in a couple years if I have more time and get back into that.

I don't know that I'll do trainer road (bit of money for a guy just getting back to riding period) but I am interested in creating my own workouts, and it seems Garmin connect can do that natively whereas with Wahoo I have to pay to use training peaks or something I think. It's very confusing though. I just want to be able to pick a known interval workout and stick it on my bike, without spending a ton of time or money.