View Single Post
Old 12-06-21, 09:59 PM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7652 Post(s)
Liked 3,478 Times in 1,836 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz
damn dude I know im struggling with my weight no bullying the guy with a broken neck
Quit your whining.

I don't care if you broke your neck, broke your back, or broke wind so hard it hurt. Nobody id "bullying" you at all and no one is thinking you are anything but "not a winner" for crying about being bullied. There is real bullying out there ..... and real victims. You are lame .... and not because of past injuries.

Also, if you post a pic of yourself you are inviting comments. Toughen up, snowflake. You literally asked for it.

By the way ... by your description, the guys you ride with bully other riders and you think it is just fabulous. Recall what i said up above about internet history?

As for not wearing a shirt---if a group asks you to wear a shirt, and you won't you are a [pick a term] (mods, can I say "sex aid"? I don't want to start a problem .... )

I hate wearing a helmet but if that is what the group requires, I do. I might not like all the group rules, but I follow them. it is what adults do. And I don't follow the rules and then crap on the people who made them .... if I don't like the rules I can ride elsewhere. yeah .... ideas like "respect" and cooperation" seem a little bit foreign to you. I assume in a while (you seem kind of young) you will learn that you can both be yourself and respect others.

I won't ask how old you are because maturity is not a function of age. It will suffice to say that I imagine that a few years of mellowing will improve the product, and wish you well on you way ...