View Single Post
Old 03-27-22, 08:38 AM
kahn

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
Liked 690 Times in 396 Posts
Originally Posted by delbiker1
Today marks the 10th consecutive day without riding, for the 3rd time this year. What I thought started out as the flu, along with a UTI, back in January, returned in February, has now become an acute case of prostatitis. I was in the ER a week ago Friday, again the following Monday morning, and now have a catheter with a bag strapped to my leg to allow the bladder to empty. At times, the pain was excruciating. I am now on a stronger antibiotic for 21 days, and limiting my diet, and have had much relief over the past few days, but my bodily functions are not working normally. I cannot get in to see a urologist until 4/6, so, at this point do not know when I will be able to ride again.

I was getting pretty antsy to do something yesterday, and may try doing a couple of easy things today, but, reality is, I cannot do all that much before starting to become uncomfortable. I surely do not want to make anything worse.
After my prostate removal (to a toxic waste dump!) I was catheterized for a week, well eight days due to Labor Day. Let me offer full sympathy as it was an absolutely excruciating week. Best wishes for a full recovery.
Likes For kahn: