Thread: Tail lights
View Single Post
Old 04-25-21, 01:16 PM
Tourist in MSN

Bikes: 1961 Ideor, 1966 Perfekt 3 Speed AB Hub, 1994 Bridgestone MB-6, 2006 Airnimal Joey, 2009 Thorn Sherpa, 2013 Thorn Nomad MkII, 2015 VO Pass Hunter, 2017 Lynskey Backroad, 2017 Raleigh Gran Prix, 1980s Bianchi Mixte on a trainer. Others are now gone.

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3460 Post(s)
Liked 1,466 Times in 1,144 Posts
Originally Posted by Hit Factor
I have 6 or 8 packs for various uses and none of them turn off on low current draw. None of them are what I would characterize as bigger, not sure I would want or need one that's bigger on my bike. Do you have an example of one that does?
My powerbank has two settings, one works like most powerbanks and you plug something in and it works fine. The other setting is a battery save mode where you have to push a button on it to wake it up when you first use it, that one will shut off on a real low power draw, down in the 50 milliamp range or less.

The battery save mode is for long term storage, but I usually leave it in that battery save mode for all uses, everything I plug into it has a big enough draw that it does not shut off.

Mine is no longer made, the other models that they make now no longer offer the battery save mode.