El Diablo Rojo
Banned.

Bikes: Ridley Noah-Scott Addict-Orbea Ordu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Coyote2
...you show up for a Cat 5 race on a protour-caliber bike. It looks a little silly if you actually win, and it looks amazingly silly if you don't make it to the podium. Wait until upgrading before buying any piece of equipment with a decal that says "Zipp," "Record," or "Bora Ultra."

...you are on a team that comprises almost half the field in a road race and yet can't put a single rider on the podium. If you are on a team, learn and apply some team tactics; otherwise, you are merely a bunch of people in matching jerseys.

...you sit mid-pack and complain about the slow pace, about having to feather your brakes on the descents, etc. Please understand that a bike race isn't about riding fast -- it's about crossing the finish line first.

If I think of any more silly things I saw this past weekend, I'll let you know.
God not again...go away. Look if you don't like what the guy rides then don't f'n look. Maybe he the bike makes him feel good, for gods sake he's not only riding it he's racing it. This subject comes up all the time, next time do search for stupid threads about what other people ride and contribute there.