View Single Post
Old 09-23-22, 10:32 PM
Manny66 

Bikes: 1973 Colnago Super, Litespeed Classic , Automoto , Pinarello Gavia TSX,Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra,Eddy Merckx EMX-5 , 1982 Moser SL, Concorde TSX, Vitus 979 KAS. Diamant SLX,60's Meteor

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked 947 Times in 327 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888
On the contrary, it does. This is a discussion forum. In this discussion thread, you suggested that eBay actually cares about independent sellers doing this for a hobby. I disagreed. So did wrk101. By virtue of this being a discussion, you're going to have to deal with the fact that not everyone agrees with your perception of eBay.

Just because their customer service department operates in a manner to make you think they care, they have no track record to suggest Strongly Worded Letters have resulted in any adjustment of their policies to support the hobbyist. It is irresponsible to suggest otherwise. Same goes for everyone here sharing tax advice, with exception to those who are actual CPAs.

eBay hasn't cared ever since Buyer Protection was put in place years ago. Period.

-Kurt

Still at it ? WOW,, feel free to quote me where I posted about Ebay caring about anything or about anyone having a selling Hobby... I'll be waiting.

Oh yeah, Dr. Phil responded using a homing pidgeon,,, he said he cant make it to your Intervention, but that I should try contacting Dr. Seuss to aid in your severe Emotional condition.