WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20808 Post(s)
Liked 9,450 Times in 4,668 Posts
Originally Posted by Velo Vol
I'm doing just fine.

Was just there for Moderna III. No food reward required (I'm not 10).

One of the pharmacists was kind of cute, but sadly she's not the one who came out to the booth to give me the shot.

Outside they have mountain bikes for $199. Maybe I should buy one and hit the gravels?
In an exceptionally rare occurrence, I went to Walmart today, too.

For the last year or so, it's bugged me that I haven't been able to find the 3lb box of Morton's Kosher salt at any of the grocery stores that I frequent - they only carry those dinky canisters, at best. After searching online, I saw that Walmart was the only place around that actually carried the boxes, so I decided to go there the next time I was low. Today was the day. Since I was going there, I decided to cash in the old coffee can of coins on my desk, too, as it was almost full and, after being acquired, my bank no long counts coins - Walmart is just about the only game in town, as far as that's concerned, too (I found that out a few months ago with my son - he wanted to cash in his coins to feed his Lego habit and it took the better part of a morning to track down a coin machine).

I didn't see any remotely cute cashiers, but I went through the self-checkout as I only had the salt, a can of tomato paste and an onion.