View Single Post
Old 03-22-23, 09:24 AM
Sactown_Albert 

Bikes: 2017 Sage Skyline, 2015 Co-Motion Periscope Tandem, 2012 Soma Smoothie, 2006 Kona Jake, 1986 Miyata Nine Twelve, 1977 Peugeot UO18c, 1977 Peugeot PRN10, 1974 Allegro Schweitzermeister Model 76, 1972 Hugo Rickert Spezial

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked 599 Times in 191 Posts
Took the shots in portrait mode

Originally Posted by USAZorro
A couple notes: I have always thought these paint jobs were awesome, and you've done an excellent job on the restoration. In the images I retained, I noticed that most of the grass is quite blurred, but certain portions remain in focus. I am curious as to whether the images have been "manipulated" (for lack of what is probably a better term) - either automatically by camera or computer software, or manually. Regardless, the pictures do a great job of allowing the viewer to consider the bicycle without the distraction of the background.

Many moons ago, Bob hooked me up with a box full of tubular rims - several of which I used, and nearly all of which I still have. I crossed paths with him at a Cirque or three - though I have no idea whether he remembers me. He's a good guy, and if you could say "hi" for me, I'd appreciate it. If you need a conversation-starter with him, mention that you heard his dad was in the Navy.
I had accidentally used portrait mode for the photos and didn’t realize I had that filter on until after I went back inside. It of course started pouring rain so I opted not to do a reshoot. I will definitely say hi to Bob for you but I only know you by your avatar name so shoot me a message offline with the name Bob would know you by.

Alberto Roldan, Sacramento, California USA