View Single Post
Old 04-19-21, 06:04 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
Liked 1,747 Times in 1,017 Posts
Originally Posted by Midnight Blue
Thanks for the recommendations! Curious as to which bag and light you have. Is prefer to have a bag behind me rather then on the frame.
The tail light is the Bontrager Flare R . I use them on my bikes as they are pretty bright and make me very visible. My wife was in her car one time riding down a fairly busy road around noon when I was riding out to the beach and she knew it was me from the tail light. I have the front light of this version her bike as well. She does not ride at night, but on my bike, I use the Bontrager Ion 800 as it has 800 lumens, so I can see pretty good. It was the light I used for commuting.

What ever bag you use that works for your needs to perfectly fine. Nothing says you have to have it under the seat, that is just what i use. Oh, the bag I have is a Bontrager Pro Quick Cleat medium, I have used them for 5 or 6 years. They have held up very well.

Likes For jaxgtr: