Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked 646 Times in 438 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
Bump
Thanks for the bump.
I just saw this thread - been avoiding 55+... I just have to get better at 'filtering' threads...
Wasn't aware of HMB, but then there's a lot I'm not familiar with, and a lot to learn... WOO HOO!
I'm gonna start HMB, ASAP. I'm not gonna go thru the whole litany, but I'm certain I am far below where I could be, given prior capabilities...
And, I'm having a difficult time getting over the very longish recovery needs and very, very slow, low progress in my 'rebuild'.
I have no issues with using supplements, in fact as others have noted, age needs supplements to help keep the human engine running at it's possible best - given sharp awareness of side effects and effects of overdose.
I'm in no rush, but also aware that I'm not reversing anything.
I'm also conscientious to not throw things at my body and functions like a tidal wave. Make changes slowly and incremental - if it's good, it will become apparent, with some patience.
So, gonna start with 1 g daily, to start, then build after some weeks to the 3g that seems to be what most of you are using... if it provides some positive effect, I'll know.
It's a shame that this thread is only found in 50+, cause it deserves more exposure...
BUT, I'm also sure that were this in a broader forum, the noise and static would be extremely high and possibly submerge the value of everyone's contribution...
Threads here are not just more civil, but also more discussion and not personality bashing - generally what one finds in a group with some extended 'life' experience.
Thanks all for a very interesting read & CFB for starting this all.
Ride On
Yuri
I'll report back when and if I have something to tell...
Likes For cyclezen: