Old 10-19-21, 01:08 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6195 Post(s)
Liked 4,810 Times in 3,318 Posts
Garmin keeps all their new models very hush hush until the last moment. While there are some common times they release new models, it's not regular enough to say it's written in stone that they do. Something on the order of 2 weeks is about the soonest one might really know.

I personally wouldn't expect anything new to be released until the shipping and other supply issues are taken care of. But who knows. Maybe the new model is on a boat anchored off the coast waiting to be unloaded. <grin> (totally not serious on the last part)

If you buy the best model of Edge or other Garmin that does what you need and want, then it'll last you a long time. My Edge 500 did. After over 10 years of waiting for it to break so I could rationalize a new purchase, my older son bought me a new Garmin just so he could see where I was using the group ride feature. Otherwise my Edge really did everything I needed.

Though Di2, radar and light control probably would have finally pushed me to buy a newer Edge if he hadn't already gifted me one.

Last edited by Iride01; 10-19-21 at 01:17 PM.
Likes For Iride01: