Old 12-02-15, 10:29 AM
gsteinb
out walking the earth

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
Liked 752 Times in 342 Posts
Originally Posted by tetonrider
hey---i want to be clear. i am NOT AT ALL saying you are doping, would dope, have doped. in fact i said that in the post you quoted -- "not that you are doping..."

i'm just curious if you (or others) will actually quit the sport when it is time to test and you are an hour late.

if clean guys leave the sport, that is sad, and it would be another shameful thing about what doping --or the impression of it -- does to an amateur sport.

(i suspect you are clean but i'd never place any money on you, or pretty much anyone else, being clean; that is no disrespect to you.)

I wouldn't focus too much on the personal part of that. It's mostly irrelevant. Guys on the same team don't know what one another are doing, I'd hardly place cartesian certainty on a guy I never met from an internet forum.

The important point I think is that for the overwhelming majority of folks this is a hobby. That which adds complexity to the hobby impacts the reality of their lives. So it's inline with the part about clean guys leaving the sport.