View Single Post
Old 09-22-19, 09:40 AM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
Originally Posted by cyclist2000
Where I get on the MUP near the house, heading north goes right through the city that has lots of people walking, skate boarding and other stuff. I ride to the south where there long stretches of farms or open areas. There are a lot less walkers or activity, except cyclists that direction.
There's a r ail-trail near me that's quite busy from the access parking lots to about 3 kilometers on either side of those access parking lots. Other than there it's not too bad except on t he weekends when the local loco wannabe racers decide to use it for their own private train route and then it's, "Every one look out because we ain't slowing down for you or stopping". I simply avoid that rail-trail one the weekends and especially summer weekends. Seems to me that far too many bicyclists and e-bikers don't understand or maybe just don't care that there are others using that same MUP.

Cheers