View Single Post
Old 07-15-21, 06:23 PM
Lisa B

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger
what makes you think this is a shock hazard? i see nothing in anything she wrote to indicate such. this could simply be a bug in the firmware (hard to admit because i am a firmware engineer).

rather than pushing the bike harder i'd actually reduce and see what happens. i'd set it to level 12 and do the normal ride.

also, what exactly does level 12, 13, 14 mean anyway? is this level just harder resistance, is it more time riding?

does this machine collect a lot of data for you to look at later? or is it only a simple display showing you what is happening in the hear and now?

-scott
hi...when I use the bike I start of at level 9 for 1 km as a warm up then I put it up to level 10 for 2 kms then on the 3rd km I put it up to level 11until the 6th when I put it up to level 12...I stay on this level until I reach the time left of say 5 mins left of 45 minutes that's when it stops recording speed distance and calories...but if I leave it till around 2 minutes left then it's ok and doesn't stop recording...yes the resistance is harder the higher in levels you go and yes just in the hear and now recording, hope this makes sense I've kept it to the exact thing that I do ...