Old 02-05-18, 12:27 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
That just goes back to what I asked. Is this about an issue that can be changed by education, or a crime scene? 18, 19 thugs on bikes terrorizing the neighborhood isn't much of an issue we as A&S can affect, it's a local matter for citizens and the police.

We can't do a lot about acts of terror. We can do something to promote safety through changing the culture of the society we live in. We can point out unsafe conditions, which are generally unsafe for ALL vehicles, not just bikes, for we have to co-exist.

Writing about sensationalism isn't necessarily advocacy. If it leads to us vs. them discussions then it has done little good perhaps.

If you witnessed the incident or know who might have committed the crimes, by all means do contribute to their apprehension and prosecution. But I don't agree that this is a topic we can help, and I have the examples of other threads that were close to guide me. My opinion of course, and also not an argument with you in the general sense.