Old 05-05-22, 02:57 AM
Jipe

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 247 Times in 211 Posts
Originally Posted by willydstyle
Oh, I saw the "pickup" option at the bottom of the page which didn't indicate available shipping options, but when I do add them to my cart then shipping options appear. Those are definitely an option though the high price and lack of good information about them online does give me pause.
The Greenspeed Scorcher are among the fastest tires available in ETRTO406 (and also ETRTO349).

They were developed for racing trike by Greenspeed for their race trike which has ETRTO349 and ETRTO406 wheels.

The Scorcher Kevlar version is the one with a good puncture protection. The Scorcher 120 is the fastest one and even this one has a decent puncture protection that I would rate similar to the one of the Kojak but its a much faster tire and has a rubber that last much longer.

Compared to the Continental Contact Urban, the Scorcher Kevlar is probably faster (I never tried the Scorcher Kevlar, I used the Scorcher 120 which is much faster), has probably a lower puncture protection and is much more expensive.