Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Limited Edition Brooks Swift Eroica XXV Saddle Available

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Old 09-21-22, 12:02 PM
momoman

Bikes: 2013 Wilier Gran Turismo, 1983 Trek 760, 80's Colnago Super, 90's De Rosa SLX, 2009 Waterford 22 Series Singlespeed, 85 Medici Pro Strada, De Rosa Alumino frameset, Dave Molten Fuso frameset, 70's beater Peugeot PX10, Zizzo Liberte, 2022 Yoeleo R12

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked 198 Times in 91 Posts

I got an email from Brooks England announcing 100 pieces of the Limited Edition Brooks Swift Eroica XXV saddle available for sale on their website for $229. Extra 15% off if you subscribe to their newsletter.

Brooks Swift Eroica XXV Anniversary Saddle

Old 09-21-22, 12:29 PM
fabiofarelli

Bikes: Especialy Alan, but also Empella, Cascarsi, Gazelle, Bianchi, CJV, Sirocco, Berkers etcetera

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked 996 Times in 355 Posts
This Brooks belongs on a L'Eroica bicycle, as lot cheaper too.

Old 09-21-22, 03:22 PM
steelbikeguy

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 1820 Post(s)
Liked 3,330 Times in 1,564 Posts
The Brooks Swift is a nice saddle.. I've got one on my Raleigh Team.
disclaimer: mine has titanium rails, which doesn't seem to still be available. A shame.

I have no idea of whether the price for this special edition is good or bad. I can't imagine that using the saddle won't negatively affect the special pattern on the saddle's top.

I see that they offer the standard Swift with a black top. My experience with honey Brooks is that they start out a bit soft and just lose shape too fast. The black Brooks have held up better for me. Either way, the standard Brooks Swift is available for $180.

Steve in Peoria