Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Singlespeed & Fixed Gear
Reload this Page >

Help me identify my fixie please!!

Search
Notices
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-19, 11:42 PM
Bearheartwuvvy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I received my fixie from a friend who also was unaware of what kind of bike this was. I've asked more than 20 people who are cycling enthusiasts yet not one person could help me. The goose neck, handlebars, and crank are aftermarket parts I believe. There are no stickers or anything identifiable on it. There isnt anywhere for a kick stand and the hounds-tooth pattern is unique and original to the bike. I repeat, THE HOUNDS-TOOTH PATTERN IS NOT A STICKER. I've searched for anything i could regarding the serial number but still, nothing. Please help me.
Old 11-20-19, 07:59 AM
Senrab62 
It's the little things

Bikes: Too many, yet not enough

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked 326 Times in 147 Posts
I don't see any pictures?? Do you have a link or are they posted in your gallery?
Old 01-10-20, 08:21 AM
Drynald

Bikes: A fixed gear & classic roadbike (on progress)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Someone in this forum can help, but if theres a pict of it..
At least give a description like serial number etc bro..
Old 01-10-20, 09:50 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4335 Post(s)
Liked 3,958 Times in 2,646 Posts
If you want help join the forum. Be an active member, this is a really awesome place for a really fun topic. If you are truly here because "I have a thingy and it has thingys on it what kind of thingy is it" and that is all then goodbye but if you are truly interested in bikes stick around and post a bit then you can start asking questions and show us pictures and get an answer but also gain some great insight on bikes, see some cool stuff and meet some really great people and some absolutely terrible people who all have a common interest in bikes which makes them at least halfway decent : )

Also a Gooseneck is actually the neck of a goose, you are probably referring to the stem which typically is a quill stem though some people refer to threadless stems for aheadsets as goosenecks as well.
Old 01-17-20, 07:13 PM
Altimis

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
ask people for identifying stuffs but no pic for them to identifies hmm.... nice try.