Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational)
Reload this Page >

Trade SOMA Wolverine V4 Type A for Type B

Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Old 09-10-22, 10:22 AM
VRJAKE 

Bikes: Bakers dozen is the limit!

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked 436 Times in 138 Posts

This is a longshot, but here it is:

I just finished building up this Soma Wolverine V4 'Type A’ frame with Fyxation carbon fork. I have about 100 miles on it and like the way it rides, but decided I don’t like the full length shift cable housing system. I realized that the V4 'Type B' frame is like the older versions with segmented shift cables and I should have bought that frameset. So my longshot hail Mary is, does anyone have a Soma Wolverine V4 Type ‘B’, 52 cm size, frame and fork they want to trade straight across for this Type ‘A’ frame with carbon fork and Cane Creek headset? If you have the older Wolverine V3 or even earlier, I would entertain that too depending on condition. No other of my parts pictured are included in the trade nor are they for sale separately.

Ideally, you live in Portland or within 100 miles so we don't spend $ shipping. Contact me at ben.pdx.crlist@