Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need help with a route.

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Need help with a route.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-21, 09:17 PM
Melvang

Bikes: Kona Roast, Cannondale R500 CAAD4

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 23 Posts
Need help with a route.

So, for an anniversary gift for my wife. I want to make a route that starts where we first met, go through the place where I proposed, and end where we got married. Simply connecting these dots, is about 19 miles.

But I want to spell love in the route between the first 2 points and you between the second 2 points. I use ride with GPS app.

Would anyone be willing to make a route for me?

If anyone is willing to, here are the addresses for these points.

1800 Lincoln St. Cedar Falls, IA 50613 This used to be a roller drome, torn down after a flood about 13 years ago.

722 Water Street Waterloo, IA 50703 This used to be a school for massage. I proposed after she got done with one.

410 1st St Washburn, IA 50702. This was where we got married.
Old 09-07-21, 05:37 PM
tempocyclist

Bikes: 2002 Trek 5200 (US POSTAL), 2020 Canyon Aeroad SL

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked 680 Times in 327 Posts
Saying that you "need help with a route for an anniversary gift for my wife" has an entirely different meaning here in Australia... 😂 😂 😂

But to answer your question, no I can't help with that sorry. Great idea though! Love it! You could try ridewithgps or another route mapping website and have a play around?
Old 09-07-21, 06:03 PM
Airfehr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked 108 Times in 48 Posts
Here's a try. Looked like a nice ride along the river. I didn't want to mess that up. Plus skipped the stop at the sanitation services. But you run just across the river from it. Single speed brewing sounds like a great spot to stop on a ride.
https://goo.gl/maps/KjUfBN8XWsftP3KY8

Last edited by Airfehr; 09-07-21 at 06:11 PM.