Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

G'day! New guy from Sydney Australia

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-21, 09:46 PM
Misudoll

Bikes: MY20 Silex 7000 / MY21 Trooper 5300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hellooooo there! It's Alex here, hope you'll have a great day today!
Used to riding school with old OCR, later for hard-tail and full suspension like Big Seven / GT / Diamondback, had a great fun with mtb in my teens
Sadly, have to drive to work cut off my happiness Last year my consultant says I need some exercise, as apparently I used to work out and suddenly gain large weight in short period of time. That's bad for my body.
So, here I am again, with two kids I will start with Gravel / Trekking bikes as I need ride them to kindergartens. And to be honest, road bikes aren't user friendly to fat dad.

Well, that's all about me, hope I can lose some weight and someday pick up my mtb bike again.
Old 10-27-21, 11:30 PM
loved666

Bikes: Trek 4300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome Alex, yes start riding and sure will shed some kilos and you will start loving road bike. Have a day ahead.

Regards
Vivek