Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

SuperCycle Bike App ?

Old 03-21-23, 06:59 PM
SpedFast
Just Pedaling

Bikes: YEP!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked 491 Times in 325 Posts
SuperCycle Bike App ?

Good Day, I recently discovered the SuperCycle bike app and threw away all those cheap bike computers that I've been using. I love this app on my Android phone and highly recommend it. I use it with a XOSS BT speed/cadence sensor on the road and on the trainer. My phone has the huge battery so no problem there. With mp3 going, gps for direction, barometer for elevation, and 2 BT sensors, it uses about 10% phone bat/hour with the screen on continuous.
If anyone else has discovered this app and are using it, maybe you can answer this question. Does anyone know how to clear the mileage from the odometer without erasing the trips from the history?
Thought I would ask here before resorting to the developer.
TIA, Smokey

Okay. I figured it out. The "distance" clears itself when the app is closed while the "odometer" remains until cleared in history. I simply had to swap my thinking since I'm used to "odometer" being a single trip thing and "distance" being the running tally.

Last edited by SpedFast; 03-22-23 at 09:35 AM.