Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Tandem Cycling
Reload this Page >

ATOC Tandem Topper and Bike Topper racks for sale

Search
Notices
Tandem Cycling A bicycle built for two. Want to find out more about this wonderful world of tandems? Check out this forum to talk with other tandem enthusiasts. Captains and stokers welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-21, 12:50 PM
bobade

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SALE PENDING

I'm selling 2 racks, both of which will carry a tandem:

ATOC Tandem Topper TT-076 (meaning that it has a 76" long tray)
ATOC Bike Topper BT-76 (which also has a 76" long tray)

Because I have only one box these racks will fit in, I'd like to sell them BOTH TOGETHER for $290 plus actual shipping charges ($300 if you use PayPal or some other service that charges me a fee). Using shipbikes.com, shipping from 98020 (my zip) to LA would cost $26.88. You can predict your shipping cost (48"x12"x12", 28 lbs, $300 insurance).

The ATOC Tandem Topper Rack is designed for ONE PERSON LOADING. Check it out at atoc dot com. Basically, the fork mount swivels, so you can attach your fork to the rack while the rear wheel is still on the ground. Then you can easily lift the rear wheel up to the rack. This rack is lightly used, has been stored in the garage for several years, and is in excellent condition. It works perfectly, and includes the handlebar strap and a lock (with 2 keys). New, this rack would sell for $456, including the lock. Save more than 60% by buying used and avoid sales tax.

This ATOC Bike Topper is a very flexible rack. As pictured it will fit an upright tandem, recumbent tandem or LWB recumbent. With the rack extension removed it fits a "normal" bike or a SWB recumbent. Check it out at atoc dotcom. The rack I'm selling has been lightly used, stored in the garage for several years, and is in excellent condition and includes a Yakima lock core with 1 key. New, this rack would sell for $275. Save more than 60% by buying used and avoid sales tax.

I will be including hardware to attach these racks to round Yakima bars or square Thule bars. For other bars, you will need to acquire the appropriate hardware.

How great would it look to have two tandems, or some combination of tandem, LWB recumbents, SWB recumbent or single bike on your vehicle!

I don't have enough posts on this form to post photos, so email me if you'd like some (bobadelman at gmail) or check my listings at bentrider dot com, searching for ATOC.

Last edited by bobade; 08-15-21 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-15-21, 07:19 AM
jwalther

Bikes: Litespeed T3, Felt Breed 30, Co-Motion Supremo Tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 62 Times in 29 Posts
Interested. Sent you an email.