Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Huffy Mark 10 (picture heavy)

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Huffy Mark 10 (picture heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-09, 09:05 PM
vintage87

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OK I will have to check it out when I get home.
Old 07-08-21, 09:35 AM
mase0521

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Huffy Mark 10 in my shed

You all are inspiring, I found a Huffy Mark 10 in the shed of our house we bought. Now to get out there and clean it up and see how it rides. Thanks!
Likes For mase0521:
Old 07-08-21, 09:59 AM
Velo Mule

Bikes: Trek 800 x 2, Schwinn Heavy Duti, Schwinn Traveler, Schwinn Le Tour Luxe, Schwinn Continental, Cannondale M400 and Lambert, Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked 1,022 Times in 665 Posts
Originally Posted by mase0521
You all are inspiring, I found a Huffy Mark 10 in the shed of our house we bought. Now to get out there and clean it up and see how it rides. Thanks!
And get a few pictures. Post them to your personal gallery and someone may be able to post them here for you or post 5 posts a day to get over your minimum to post the pictures on your own.
Likes For Velo Mule:
Old 07-08-21, 11:57 AM
Erzulis Boat 
Le Crocodile

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked 787 Times in 311 Posts
Originally Posted by mase0521
My parents couldn't afford to buy us bicycles, so we just rode the neighbor kid's bikes. Anyway, my second oldest brother did yardwork (as a teenager) at a local church for spare cash and the minister had one of those England Huffys and sold it to my brother. The first real bike in the family!

His was a gorgeous red. I was still shorter than my brother, so I rode it whilst sitting on the top tube (with a dish towel for a seat). Great memories! To us it was a real race bike.