Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Worst. Customer. Evar!

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Worst. Customer. Evar!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-20, 07:11 AM
mcours2006

Bikes: ...a few.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2010 Post(s)
Liked 408 Times in 234 Posts
Originally Posted by Kimmo
State of the world would seem to imply otherwise...
Different standards for 'reasonability', it would seem.
Old 12-18-20, 03:23 PM
badger1

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Liked 1,187 Times in 604 Posts
Originally Posted by MinnMan
Sadly, most of my stories are from recent years. the frequency of lame excuses has increased greatly.
qft.

I thought I'd heard 'em all over the years, but my eyes were opened to a new angle just the other day. We now have a system whereby students get a small set of self-selected free passes for missing a class, due date, etc. These are called, somewhat misleadingly, 'self-reported absences'. One of my students (thankfully not a graduate one) 'offered' to 'exchange' a 'self-reported absence' with me in return for an extension on a research paper due date. I see this as a natural consequence of the construction of 'student' as 'client of the university' who is a 'customer' for a 'service'.

I resisted the temptation to ask what, precisely, I was supposed to do with the proffered sra once it belonged to me.
Old 12-18-20, 04:32 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4332 Post(s)
Liked 3,956 Times in 2,644 Posts
I see that stuff all the time. As the warranty person at our shop I get a lot. I think my favorite was the guy who came to the shop originally spent a lot of time with us learning about the bikes and then bought the bike from a duvet cover salesperson on eBay and he needed I believe a new battery or motor on his e-bike (high quality German brand) and we reached out to the company who made the bike and to Bosch and they said we need a proof of purchase from an actual shop (not the eBay sale), I emailed the customer that sorry they cannot process and he said I have a proof of purchase from a bike shop, I said well they aren't a dealer and you bought it from eBay but being a nice guy (and also wanting to see the company reactions) I sent them the fake receipt explaining the situation and they said again NO and one of the dudes expressed regret he didn't get it through us (a licensed dealer). I reached back out the customer and he flipped out and got really angry and I said "look dude here is the situation, you came to us to take our knowledge then you bought a used bike from a duvet seller on eBay, came into our shop again to get warranty on a product you didn't buy from us and now are pawning off a fake receipt from a shop that is not allowed to sell that product and expect free stuff?". He kept being angry but eventually came and picked up the bike though never apologized at least admitted defeat and bought the battery or motor he needed (I cannot remember). He has actually come back since and didn't quite apologize but at least still wanted service and was nice about it and realized he didn't get warranty.
The I think $100 he saved ended up costing him 1k more when he could have bought from us and saved 1k and gotten the battery under warranty.

Also I had one where the guy bought a bike again on eBay and had it assembled somewhere not by us, then brought it to us to look at and everything was good and then he took it to a race or some large group event and someone tinkered with it which he admitted to. He comes back to us and says there's a crack and it's our fault. I said since the bike was not purchased through a dealer I cannot get you a warranty and looking at the history you have told me we were somewhere in the middle and I know my staff and know they used a torque wrench but I don't know if the first person to build your bike did that and I doubt the person at the bike race did that in the 3 times you said he touched it, when it came into our shop we saw no signs of cracking. We listed Ruckus and Calfee to get it repaired and of course he flipped out claiming he deserves warranty and I said "yes if you bought the bike through a dealer which you neglected to tell me off the bat" We weren't the last person to touch your bike and you rode it for a significant mileage after someone else touched it 3 times."

This is why you buy your products from an authorized reseller of those products. Those companies are generally willing to help out but if you try and subvert the system you are going to be left out. Caveat Emptor
Likes For veganbikes:
Old 12-18-20, 09:13 PM
Camilo

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
Liked 1,200 Times in 760 Posts
Originally Posted by Kimmo
25% extra for the last 2% sounds like a bargain to me.
We weight weenies pay a lot more than that!

Last edited by Camilo; 12-18-20 at 09:17 PM.
Likes For Camilo:
Old 12-19-20, 11:40 AM
woodcraft

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1814 Post(s)
Liked 923 Times in 569 Posts
I had (still have) a challenging client- not really mean or malicious, but a real handful and time-consuming.

At the start of a project, she accused me and crew member of taking or misplacing her item "It was right there- you must have taken it, where is it?".

I told her we would make a deal: if I did something with the item, I would pay her a quarter, but if I had nothing to do with it, she would pay me a quarter. She later found where she had put it, & paid up.

Next time: same thing, "what did you do with my (item #2)?" I said that this time same deal, only it would cost 50 cents. The item was subsequently found, & she didn't pay, but the accusations mostly stopped.

Later in the project, tho, after seeing me carry away an extra (full 4'x8'!) sheet of plywood, she asked if I was stealing her artwork.

Fortunately, having identified her as a 'special needs' client, I had budgeted fully an hour a day extra to manage so it worked out.
Likes For woodcraft:
Old 12-21-20, 12:27 PM
Bill in VA

Bikes: Current: 2016 Bianchi Volpe; 1973 Peugeot UO-8. Past: 1974 Fuji S-10-S with custom black Imron paint by Stinsman Racing of PA.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked 204 Times in 142 Posts
Originally Posted by Bob Dopolina
Well, I suspect this will get ugly at some point.

We deal with a wide variety of customers in terms of their technical knowledge. Since we sell a lot of small parts, this really does come into play. However, we've been selling these parts for over a decade and have put together lots of photos and diagrams to help people understand what we need to know to help them. We've also answered the same basic questions many, many times so a lot of our responses are rote by now.

Usually, that is.

Last week we sold a small part to a customer. Everything went fine and that should have been it. Then we received an email about a failed part from this customer. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

So we started the process of determining the cause and getting the right replacement part to them. To do this, we need to understand WHY the part failed so it doesn't happen again. So we start with basic questions:
1. How did you install the part (hammer?)
2. Where did you buy the original wheel?
3. Can we please get the serial number on the hub so we can confirm we are looking at the right model and therefore providing the correct parts.

This is where it goes south.

Question number 2 is particularly important. Right now, there are fake Novatec hubs from China floating around. They are close to the originals in spec (not materials) but not exact. We have seen this same failure before from installing actual Novatec parts in one of these fake hubs so we had to confirm this as the cause or rule it out.

The response?
"You sold me this thing. Give me a new one"
Our reply? " We will, but we need to make sure of a few things so this won't happen again." So we asked the same questions again.
And Again.
And again.
And again.

Then it was "I don't know what a hub is."

We sent photos and asked the same questions again.

That looped us back to the very beginning. Rinse and repeat.

Then, "You sold me this wheel. Give me the part".

We don't sell Novatec wheels.

We sent a photo of a wheel and said, "We didn't sell this to you. We sold you this part (another photo) but we need to know where the wheel came from"

And on and on.

Now we are being called names, accused of being scammers, etc, etc.

Some people just can't be helped.

Any other bad customer stories or I WAS A BAD CUSTOMER stories?
I suspect the customer has bought counterfeit wheels and when told about it by his friends was so incensed (and embarrassed) that he tried to defraud a legitimate vendor. OR, he did not even posses the wheels (bogus or real) and was going for the freebie...

One reason I could never do retail or customer service.
Old 12-21-20, 12:35 PM
BurleyCat
Qfactor

Bikes: Santa Cruz, Bridgestone, Raleigh, Rudge, Specialized, Burley, Schwinn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
I think it is sport for some folks.

How late it is, how late...
Old 12-21-20, 12:53 PM
drbarney1

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 18 Posts
Sometimes low cost Chinese parts from ebay work out well.

After one pin hole leak after another from the spokes inside the wheels in spite of the most punctilious installation of the rubber wheel liner I decided to hell with wire wheels and ordered from ebay a pair of mag wheels from China for $130. These wheels are claimed to be lighter than wire wheels but if they are not, the weight difference for non-competitive riding to go to work or the grocery store when I can't afford to operate a car in negligible. It has been over a year and a half and I have never had a flat tire since. I also like the way they look. I also found green tires from Puerto Rico and unlike any other tires I have been putting miles on them since March 2019 and they never show enough wear to be visible. This is not the only time I was better off DIY because I could modify it the way I wanted.

wheels from China.
Old 12-21-20, 03:16 PM
dkatz1

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked 83 Times in 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote
The one that really stands out was about twenty years ago. It was one of those rare clear-cut cases, no question, documented with 100% certainty. We (my GTA and I) gave the young scholar every opportunity to admit his mistake, to take ownership of it, but he stuck to his story. So, I had to drop the hammer on him...Since he was going to flunk the course either way, I felt it had to be referred up the University's administrative hierarchy for institutional sanction.

The very next day I got a letter from his father, who was a local attorney, on his law firm stationary. (Still don't know how he got the letter to my office within 24 hours!) It was quasi-legalistic, quasi-threatening, very long, and copied to my department chair. "My son is honest, he would never lie," etc etc. From the letter, it was clear that the student had not been completely forthcoming with his father -- not surprising.

Of course, with one phone call to the father, I could've explained exactly what his son had done, and that the evidence was incontrovertible. But FERPA prevented that, of course.

The other one that really sticks out: very large lecture hall, couple hundred students in an intro to Econ course. No real chance of knowing each individual. A young woman takes test, turns it in with one of my students' names on it (let's call it "Susan Jones"), and I just KNOW that this woman is not in the class -- I recognized her from being around our building, and knew she wasn't one of my students. Obviously a ringer, taking the exam for a friend. Asked for her ID, and she hurriedly said, "I don't have it with me." I responded that she would need to stop by my office with an ID before I would grade the exam.

Week later, I return the exams - but not hers. Susan Jones emails me about it, and I remind her to stop by my office with her ID. Hesitated, then said she would do that. The next day, a completely different woman (not the one who turned in the exam) walks in my office, pulls an ID out of her pocket, and hands it to me -- it's Susan Jones, of course. "Don't bother," I said. "I'm not blind." Flunked her, and sent a letter to the campus office that handled academic dishonesty.

Spotted the other student - the ringer - a couple weeks later, walking into a colleague's classroom. THAT'S why I recognized her - she was majoring in Agricultural Econ, which was right next door to our dept. I went in the room, asked my colleague to tell me the name of the female student in the last row on the right -- I pointed her out. He told me her name. All this happens while she is watching, looking like she's s****ing her pants. I walked out and wrote another letter.
I've been a professor of music for 31 years. I often give students an assignment to write a short piece of music, and provide the written music (analzyed) and a recording of it. The recordings are generally of poor quality, wiht one or two instruments, or from various software sequences. It's not a recording project, it's supposed to show they know the classroom material about chord progressions and melodies.
And I put one one, and go: WOW! Where did he get the great band! The magnificent soudning chorir. The string section? And in a few seconds I realized: I own the album that he stole that from! His handwrittn music only vaugely resembled how the music went.
It was the most blatnetly stupid attempt to pass off someone else's work as your own I've ever encountered. I've come across other things that I strogly suspected of the their other music student friends had written for them, but trying to pass off a massive production, by someone who's won grammies?
Old 12-21-20, 03:32 PM
PaulRivers

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
So we started the process of determining the cause and getting the right replacement part to them. To do this, we need to understand WHY the part failed so it doesn't happen again. So we start with basic questions:
1. How did you install the part (hammer?)
2. Where did you buy the original wheel?
3. Can we please get the serial number on the hub so we can confirm we are looking at the right model and therefore providing the correct parts.

This is where it goes south.

Question number 2 is particularly important. Right now, there are fake Novatec hubs from China floating around. They are close to the originals in spec (not materials) but not exact. We have seen this same failure before from installing actual Novatec parts in one of these fake hubs so we had to confirm this as the cause or rule it out.

The response?
"You sold me this thing. Give me a new one"
Our reply? " We will, but we need to make sure of a few things so this won't happen again." So we asked the same questions again.
And Again.
And again.
And again.

Then it was "I don't know what a hub is."

We sent photos and asked the same questions again.

That looped us back to the very beginning. Rinse and repeat.

Then, "You sold me this wheel. Give me the part".

We don't sell Novatec wheels.

We sent a photo of a wheel and said, "We didn't sell this to you. We sold you this part (another photo) but we need to know where the wheel came from"

And on and on.

Now we are being called names, accused of being scammers, etc, etc.

Some people just can't be helped.

Any other bad customer stories or I WAS A BAD CUSTOMER stories?
I mean...your list here is a cycle though every tactic I've run into from stores that wanted to claim they had a return policy but not actually honor it.

1. Attack the person for "not installing it right"
2. Redirect into a meltdown about how you didn't buy the bike/wheel from **your** place
3. Ask time consuming or difficult questions to try to fatigue the other person until they give up.

Since it seems like you're being obstinate and disingenous they start being obstinate and disingenous back.

Usually what experienced places do is something like "It sounds like unfortunately we won't be able to diagnose what went wrong without seeing the bike. You can return the part for a full refund, or bring the bike in and we'll take a look at it in person."
Old 12-21-20, 03:55 PM
Koyote

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 6935 Post(s)
Liked 10,940 Times in 4,674 Posts
Originally Posted by dkatz1
I've been a professor of music for 31 years. I often give students an assignment to write a short piece of music, and provide the written music (analzyed) and a recording of it. The recordings are generally of poor quality, wiht one or two instruments, or from various software sequences. It's not a recording project, it's supposed to show they know the classroom material about chord progressions and melodies.
And I put one one, and go: WOW! Where did he get the great band! The magnificent soudning chorir. The string section? And in a few seconds I realized: I own the album that he stole that from! His handwrittn music only vaugely resembled how the music went.
It was the most blatnetly stupid attempt to pass off someone else's work as your own I've ever encountered. I've come across other things that I strogly suspected of the their other music student friends had written for them, but trying to pass off a massive production, by someone who's won grammies?
Yep. When I'm reading a sophomore's paper and see a whole bunch of individual lines that each looks like it came from a journal article -- but they don't really fit together -- I know what's going on.

A colleague once had a student who turned in a friend's paper from a previous semester of the same course...And forget to even change the name at the top.
Old 12-21-20, 04:04 PM
badger1

Yep. When I'm reading a sophomore's paper and see a whole bunch of individual lines that each looks like it came from a journal article -- but they don't really fit together -- I know what's going on.

A colleague once had a student who turned in a friend's paper from a previous semester of the same course...And forget to even change the name at the top.
Heh! A common enough thing in my place. Sadly, I not only have to deal with this nonsense in my own classes but also deal with -- and deny, 99% of the time -- the 'appeals' stemming from instances in colleagues' courses. The range of excuses is simply jaw-dropping. I especially like the 'I submitted the paper on my friend's computer; it must have put his/her name in automatically ... or something' one.
Old 12-21-20, 04:19 PM
Koyote

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 6935 Post(s)
Liked 10,940 Times in 4,674 Posts
Originally Posted by badger1
Heh! A common enough thing in my place. Sadly, I not only have to deal with this nonsense in my own classes but also deal with -- and deny, 99% of the time -- the 'appeals' stemming from instances in colleagues' courses. The range of excuses is simply jaw-dropping. I especially like the 'I submitted the paper on my friend's computer; it must have put his/her name in automatically ... or something' one.
I have them submit electronically, so I have all of the old papers on my hard drive. Then it's easy to prove when this happens.

Turnitin is a great system, too - will do the same thing.
Old 12-21-20, 04:21 PM
Bigbus
Very Senior Member

Bikes: Giant Quasar & Fuji Roubaix

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
Liked 343 Times in 244 Posts
Originally Posted by mcours2006
It's impossible to reason with people who are unreasonable. Fortunately for all our sakes, there are more folks who are reasonable than not.
I used to believe that...
Old 12-21-20, 04:25 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20808 Post(s)
Liked 9,450 Times in 4,668 Posts
Originally Posted by PaulRivers
I mean...your list here is a cycle though every tactic I've run into from stores that wanted to claim they had a return policy but not actually honor it.
It sounds to me like a vendor that's familiar with both their product (and counterfeits thereof) and the troubleshooting process; they sound like they want to get it right.
Likes For WhyFi:
Old 12-21-20, 04:47 PM
Mitkraft

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by blacknbluebikes
I have a somewhat different definition of "worst. customer. ever." ... early 80's, I'm a part time employee at a Sears in western PA. Late one weeknight, maybe half hour before closing, three guys walk into department 9 with ski masks. Yeah. 9 is hardware. They grab the biggest boltcutters on the wall and walk to department 6, sporting goods. Cut the chain on the gun cabinet and clear the rack, plus ammo. Walked out the back door while three of us crouched behind the counter of the register station. All over in four minutes. I didn't like their attitude, have to admit.
Sounds like you have a different definition of customer!
Likes For Mitkraft:
Old 12-21-20, 09:36 PM
badger1

I have them submit electronically, so I have all of the old papers on my hard drive. Then it's easy to prove when this happens.

Turnitin is a great system, too - will do the same thing.
Yep ... agree. We (most of us) do this too, and routinely use Turnitin. Proof, by any rational standard, is easy; the consequences should be straightforward. Unfortunately, at least up here, they are not.
Old 12-22-20, 12:52 AM
Bob Dopolina 
Mr. Dopolina

Bikes: KUUPAS, Simpson VR

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked 117 Times in 41 Posts

1. Attack the person for "not installing it right"
2. Redirect into a meltdown about how you didn't buy the bike/wheel from **your** place
3. Ask time consuming or difficult questions to try to fatigue the other person until they give up.

Since it seems like you're being obstinate and disingenous they start being obstinate and disingenous back.

Usually what experienced places do is something like "It sounds like unfortunately we won't be able to diagnose what went wrong without seeing the bike. You can return the part for a full refund, or bring the bike in and we'll take a look at it in person."
Sorry, wrong on all counts.

1. I was kidding about the hammer but we do need to check a few things to make sure it was installed right (so a replacement won't fail again).
2. The counterfeit issue is a serious problem and we can't help if it didn't come from Novatec (If you read carefully, we don't sell Novatec wheels...) We MUST rule this out.
3. I guess looking at a hub and writing down the serial number that is staring you in the face is too difficult for some. Good to know.

Oh, since the customer lives on the other side of the planet, I doubt they will be popping by for a quick check.

Try actually reading the post next time.

Sad.

Last edited by Bob Dopolina; 12-22-20 at 01:32 AM.
Likes For Bob Dopolina:
Old 12-22-20, 01:57 AM
sfrider 
Asleep at the bars

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked 203 Times in 135 Posts
Originally Posted by dkatz1
It was the most blatnetly stupid attempt to pass off someone else's work as your own I've ever encountered.
My wife is the chief science editor for a publisher of a number of medical publications. They hired a new writer. and one of his first submissions looked awfully familiar to her... it was something SHE had written in the past for a different publication, only slightly rearranged. Needless to say, she was not amused.
"This 7:48 cycling session burned 5933 calories. Speed up recovery by replacing them with a healthy snack." - Whoop

Old 12-22-20, 03:34 AM
PaulRivers

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Sorry, wrong on all counts.

1. I was kidding about the hammer but we do need to check a few things to make sure it was installed right (so a replacement won't fail again).
2. The counterfeit issue is a serious problem and we can't help if it didn't come from Novatec (If you read carefully, we don't sell Novatec wheels...) We MUST rule this out.
3. I guess looking at a hub and writing down the serial number that is staring you in the face is too difficult for some. Good to know.

Oh, since the customer lives on the other side of the planet, I doubt they will be popping by for a quick check.

Try actually reading the post next time.

Sad.
Being that you followed up by doing the exact things I just mentioned:
1. Attack the person (because they bad idiot)
2. Redirect into a meltdown about how (they didn't do it right)

I'd say my observation wasn't just an observation but was right on. The "sales person tries to trick you then gets increasingly aggressive and upset when you realize the trick" thing is cliche.

If I bought a part and it didn't work and I want to return it (via policy) I'm not obligated to sit through your various tactics to try to make the situation time wasting and uncomfortable in the hopes I'll give up on the return.
Old 12-22-20, 04:47 AM
znomit
Zoom zoom zoom zoom bonk

Bikes: Giant Defy, Trek 1.7c, BMC GF02, Fuji Tahoe, Scott Sub 35, Kona Rove, Trek Verve+2

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 722 Times in 366 Posts
Well, I suspect this will get ugly at some point.
Yep.
Likes For znomit:
Old 12-22-20, 05:19 AM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20808 Post(s)
Liked 9,450 Times in 4,668 Posts
If I bought a part and it didn't work and I want to return it ...
Still haven't read the OP, eh?
Likes For WhyFi:
Old 12-22-20, 07:59 AM
Bob Dopolina 
Mr. Dopolina

Bikes: KUUPAS, Simpson VR

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked 117 Times in 41 Posts
Being that you followed up by doing the exact things I just mentioned:
1. Attack the person (because they bad idiot)
2. Redirect into a meltdown about how (they didn't do it right)

I'd say my observation wasn't just an observation but was right on. The "sales person tries to trick you then gets increasingly aggressive and upset when you realize the trick" thing is cliche.

If I bought a part and it didn't work and I want to return it (via policy) I'm not obligated to sit through your various tactics to try to make the situation time wasting and uncomfortable in the hopes I'll give up on the return.
You have no clue.

1. Never attacked anyone. I asked how the part was installed. Please explain how that is an attack.
2. No redirect of any kind (this is delusional). I tried to confirm the product was as claimed and not a known fake.
3. I guess looking at a hub and reading the serial number (to confirm we are talking about the correct product) is challenging and time-consuming for some. Who knew.

So now that you have demonstrated your complete lack of understanding about how warranties are processed please explain how you would have handled the situation and how you would have reacted to obvious red flags.

I'm guessing it would be something like just give people the stuff they claim failed for no good reason and with no guarantee that it won't just happen again?

Sad.

Last edited by Bob Dopolina; 12-22-20 at 07:38 PM.
Likes For Bob Dopolina:
Old 12-22-20, 09:52 AM
Bigbus
Very Senior Member

Bikes: Giant Quasar & Fuji Roubaix

Quoted: 413 Post(s)
Liked 343 Times in 244 Posts
You have no clue.

1. Never attacked anyone. I asked how the part was installed. Please explain how that is an attack.
2. No redirect of any kind (this is delusional). I tried to confirm the product was as claimed and not a known fake.
3. I guess looking at a hub and reading the serial number (to confirm we are talking about the correct product) is challenging and time-consuming for some. Who knew.

So know that you have demonstrated your complete lack of understanding about how warranties are processed please explain how you would have handled the situation and how you would have reacted to obvious red flags.

I'm guessing it would be something like just give people the stuff they claim failed for no good reason.

Sad.
Sadly, some people are having another problem in their lives that they can't control, so they transfer the anger to something they feel they can control-YOU.
Likes For Bigbus:
Old 12-22-20, 10:49 AM
helmet4000

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 14 Posts
I was trading stories with other professors in my department and we determined one of our students had 32 different grandparents and they always died on exam dates.
Likes For helmet4000:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.