Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Mountain - Plains
Reload this Page >

Mt. Evans CO. How experienced need I be?

Search
Notices
Mountain - Plains Colorado | Kansas | Missouri | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-21, 03:16 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6192 Post(s)
Liked 4,807 Times in 3,316 Posts

I've been thinking of doing Mt. Evans in Colorado. One of my sons lives in Centennial CO so I thought it'd be a bucket list ride for me. Hoping I can get out there in July or August, but if my wife can't get away from work, then I might have to wait till 2022.

Worried though since I've never experienced riding up hill or mountain for so long. And grinding away at 7 mph isn't my idea of fun either. But the view must be tremendous along the way.

Not too worried about the altitude as I use to fly unpressurized aircraft regularly at those altitudes. Of course I didn't have to pedal hard in them <grin>. Also, I'll have some time to adapt somewhat to Centennial's elevation before the ride and have been there and higher places for extended visits before.

I've been browsing several sites like Team Evergreen, Summit Biking, PJAMM and MyBicycleRoutes, for probably almost 2 years thinking about this.

So some questions:
  1. How good does one have to be? I don't have a PM, but I can tell by my perceived effort if I'm at a level of power I can ride for hours on end. I've got many short 5% climbs for 50 to 80 ft vertical around me and a few briefly over 10% that I can easily do if I'm at my all day power. Though the 10% is always a grunt or two.
  2. I just recently read something about a pass being required to go up Mt. Evans. The site didn't explain who exactly is required to get a pass. Motorists only? Cyclist too? Or is that for those hiking on trails.
  3. The route on RWGPS by Team Evergreen from Bergan Park looks the best from my point of view. It has a brief section 15 miles into the ride that will give me about 2.5 miles of rest time on the bike with an ever so slight down grade. That seems more appealing than the continuous climb from Idaho Springs.
  4. How is the road surface? I am use to fairly smooth asphalt. Bumps are okay, so are pot holes. What I might have trouble with is if this is chip and seal with coarse aggregate. Might motivate me to put 28 mm tires on my Tarmac. Though I need to see if they'll even fit. Currently 25 mm.
  5. Not anything that I shouldn't do solo is it? My son in Colorado doesn't ride regularly and my son here that does ride won't be able to get to CO this year. So I'll definitely be solo.

If you care to comment, give advice or just be snarky... have at me!

Thanks.
Old 06-30-21, 05:44 PM
Steve B.

Bikes: Flyxii FR322, Cannondale Topstone, Miyata City Liner, Specialized Chisel, Specialized Epic Evo

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 3235 Post(s)
Liked 2,079 Times in 1,177 Posts
Look on You Tube. There are at least a dozen videos. I'd guess you'll get a sense of difficulty and road quality.

Yes a permit is required. https://theknow.denverpost.com/2021/...oblems/259850/
Old 07-02-21, 09:33 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

I have seen the road conditions via street view on Google Maps, but that might be old too just like YouTube vids. Though I guess I could search YouTube vids for this years videos. On a mountain, I'd think a season could tear up the best of new roads quickly.

I don't know how I'd be able to assess the difficulty of others and translate that to me watching a video. I've been thinking I could find rides others have made public on RWGPS, Garmin Connect or Strava going up Mt. Evans, then try to find if they've made any rides public that are more in the type terrain I currently ride. Then I could assess how their stats compare to mine.

I do appreciate the link to the article about the pass. It jogged my memory about where I saw the requirement and I finally got to this site.... https://www.recreation.gov/timed-entry/10087438

But they don't specifically say bicycles. They do talk about vehicles, but everything I found quickly was cars and motorcycles. Though I didn't take time to browse all the links or FAQ's on the reservation pass.

I did send them an email asking specifics. I'll post back here if they answer.
Old 07-02-21, 11:06 AM
Riveting

Bikes: '13 Diamondback Hybrid Commuter, '17 Spec Roubaix Di2, '17 Spec Camber 29'er, '19 CDale Topstone Gravel

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
Liked 445 Times in 260 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
I've been thinking of doing Mt. Evans in Colorado. One of my sons lives in Centennial CO so I thought it'd be a bucket list ride for me. Hoping I can get out there in July or August, but if my wife can't get away from work, then I might have to wait till 2022.

Worried though since I've never experienced riding up hill or mountain for so long. And grinding away at 7 mph isn't my idea of fun either. But the view must be tremendous along the way.
So some questions:
  1. How good does one have to be? I don't have a PM, but I can tell by my perceived effort if I'm at a level of power I can ride for hours on end. I've got many short 5% climbs for 50 to 80 ft vertical around me and a few briefly over 10% that I can easily do if I'm at my all day power. Though the 10% is always a grunt or two.
  2. I just recently read something about a pass being required to go up Mt. Evans. The site didn't explain who exactly is required to get a pass. Motorists only? Cyclist too? Or is that for those hiking on trails.
  3. The route on RWGPS by Team Evergreen from Bergan Park looks the best from my point of view. It has a brief section 15 miles into the ride that will give me about 2.5 miles of rest time on the bike with an ever so slight down grade. That seems more appealing than the continuous climb from Idaho Springs.
  4. How is the road surface? I am use to fairly smooth asphalt. Bumps are okay, so are pot holes. What I might have trouble with is if this is chip and seal with coarse aggregate. Might motivate me to put 28 mm tires on my Tarmac. Though I need to see if they'll even fit. Currently 25 mm.
  5. Not anything that I shouldn't do solo is it? My son in Colorado doesn't ride regularly and my son here that does ride won't be able to get to CO this year. So I'll definitely be solo.

1. You'll be fine if you're a cyclist that can ride sustained for a few hours in a row. I've ridden solo to the summit twice in the last few years, the first time from Idaho Springs (~6,350' of essentially non-stop ascent as you said) https://www.strava.com/activities/1757035775, and last year from the bottom of the Mt Evans Auto Road proper (aka from Echo Lake) 3,600' https://www.strava.com/activities/4070246359. And I did it last year after beating Stage 4 Lung Cancer about 11 months prior. I now grind up it at ~4.5 mph, not because of my lungs, but because it's not a race for me. I want to enjoy the journey, make it to the top, and without aggravating my sore knees too much.

For me it's not the grade that gets me, it's the oxygen depravation above 12,500', and I live not far from where you son lives in southern Denver.

2. There are no restrictions or passes required for cyclists. In fact, last year during peak covid, cars were NOT allowed up at all, so that ride was great having the whole road to myself up and down.

3. I've never done the Bergen ascent, but I know it's popular.

4. The road surface itself is typical smooth asphalt, though there are intense expansion cracks, and lots of them, which aren't a problem going up slowly, but they suck when coming down at 20+ mph. So 25mm tires are certainly doable, but 28's are better IMHO.

5. Solo is fine, it's how I'm doing my Mt Evans summit this year.

Last edited by Riveting; 07-02-21 at 11:12 AM.
Likes For Riveting:
Old 07-02-21, 12:32 PM
superdex
staring at the mountains

Bikes: Obed GVR, Fairdale Goodship, Salsa Timberjack 29

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked 197 Times in 112 Posts
I've been up there a few times, from Bergen and Idaho Springs. Idaho Springs route is little shorter, but I think the Evergreen/Bergen (Squaw Pass) side is prettier. Post-ride food/libation options are about equal, though Evergreen is a little more affluent than Idaho Springs (fwiw) @Riveting has it nailed, so just some random notes:

1) 25mm tires are fine (that's what I run). It's a regular road. The expansion cracks are no fun coming down, but it is pavement.
2) Echo Lake has a restaurant and shop (aptly named Echo Lake Lodge). Perfect place to refill water bottles, have a snack (also not a shameful place to start the ride, it's still 14mi to the top from there). Have a slice of pie on the way down
3) Take fall/winter gloves and at least a gilet if not jacket or arm warmers. 14k ft is cold. Even in July. You'll need the gear for the descent. The last thing you need is numb hands on the brakes coming down.
4) Start early, and plan around 7mph avg heading up (so 4hrs if you leave from Idaho Springs). That will give you buffer for picture and food stop(s). You don't want to be summiting after 1-2pm because weather. Could be T-storms, could be snow.
5) What's your current gearing? You don't need mtb gearing, but something like a 34/28 or 36/32 will make the climbing less of a grind.
6) Above Echo Lake, there are a few places to pull over: the Nature Center just a couple miles in, the parking lot in the saddle about 5mi in, Summit Lake (has restrooms) @ 9mi from Echo Lake, and then of course, the summit.
7) Take your time, take pictures. You'll almost certainly see mtn goats above Summit Lake.

Here, my last ascent, from the Bergen Park side (wow, was it really 5 years ago? Seems like yesterday): https://www.strava.com/activities/719345355/

Post a ride report with pics!

Enjoy,

Last edited by superdex; 07-02-21 at 12:38 PM.
Likes For superdex:
Old 07-02-21, 01:47 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Thanks both of you for the detailed info and sharing a link to your rides. I don't have many recent rides longer than 3.5 hours. And I guess I ought to do some to see what I have left in me after 5 hours.

Do you think it'd be fair to wear myself out on a long ride and then see at the end what I can do on some of the steeper 5 and 6 percent grades here where I am lucky to get 80 feet of elevation change? If I can't maintain at least 5 to 7 mph up those, then maybe I need to consider putting in some more work.

Currently when I'm at my rested best, I can do them at > 20 mph. But I count on being able to rest going down the other side.

Still can't get my wife to commit on a date to go out there. Thinking I might have to risk asking her if I can go out there by myself. That may not go over well. I'm finding out that me being retired doesn't go to well with her still working. She tends to think I'm a slacker only wanting to do fun stuff and no work. And that's probably true. <grin>
Likes For Iride01:
Old 07-02-21, 06:03 PM
superdex
staring at the mountains

Bikes: Obed GVR, Fairdale Goodship, Salsa Timberjack 29

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked 197 Times in 112 Posts
Well congrats on being retired (I thought that's what 'retired' meant? being a slacker and doing fun stuff? Hey at least you're making it a trip to see your son) --For an effort like Evans, it's not about peak power, but more staying in your endurance/tempo/sweet spot zone for a long time. Treat it like a z2/z3 endurance ride, based on what you've communicated thus far, I have confidence you can accomplish it.

Fresh off of Ride the Rockies, I played a game with myself to stay in good spirits and able to get on the bike the next day: How long can I keep the HR as low as possible? It's all about how you approach the ride. If you're doing 3.5 hr rides now, you can do 5-6. It's a matter of staying out of the red and on top of fluids and food. It's doable. You can do it. I can't wait to see pics--
Likes For superdex:
Old 07-10-21, 01:58 PM
gif4445

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Specialized Diverge, Volagi Liscio, LHT, Trek 1.2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 33 Posts
Looks like you have gotten some good advice. Maybe I missed some of it, but be sure to get your start as early as is practical in the day. Afternoon rain (or snow) is the usual up there. The first time I tried it, our group left at 9:00. We had a good climb, but it was awful on the descent. Rain, fog, cold. The next year I did it again and started at 7:00 or so. No problem. Luck of the draw sometimes also. In training for it, I included a ton of intervals, to tax my lungs. Sounds like you will have the legs for it, but air is a valuable commodity up there. On the wife front, the best advice I could give you from experience,without knowing your situation, is to try to get her involved with as much as you can. The wife and I had the some problem, as I was doing some tours in my downtime, while she was working. Was a real sore spot. But I/we have worked at it and I've tried to include her as much as is possible. Bought her an ebike, as our fitness is not equal. Doing the Katy together this past June was a blast and she saw why I loved the touring so much. If one spouse has a passion for such and the other doesn't acknowledge and allow for it, then envy is trumping love IMO. We still have to work at it, as nothing is perfect, but it is good and our marriage is stronger from figuring that out.
Old 07-10-21, 02:57 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

I'm pushing my wife to schedule a vacation in the next 3 to 4 weeks. Don't remember if August or September is the last month it's considered a reasonable thing to do with no prior mountain experience. Weather conditions I think.

She doesn't ride and my son out there doesn't ride regularly enough or far enough. Thought I might see if they want to drive to the top and meet me there, but who knows.

Still might have to go out by myself sooner just to see how I do on longer climbs that are more than a mile. We just don't have those here. And still, grinding away at 7 to 10 mph isn't something I'll enjoy. I don't like slow, but maybe thoughts of the ride down and the views will give inspiration to continue.
Old 08-03-21, 09:32 PM
Chandne

Bikes: 2022 Moots RCS, 2014 BMC SLR01 DA Mech, 2020 Santa Cruz Stigmata, Ibis Ripmo, Trek Top Fuel, Specialized Levo SL, Norco Bigfoot VLT

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Liked 182 Times in 118 Posts
I just rode it again. There are large expansion cracks on some of it so be super super careful coming down. Do not get caught off guard. You will crash. Go really slowly in the area by the Summit Lake...that is the worst sections, especially coming down. Stay off your seat there. The views are fantastic and it is a slow grind up. Next time, I'll do it on my gravel bike with 42s.
Likes For Chandne:
Old 08-04-21, 02:15 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Chandne Thanks for the info. I almost got some wider tires to put on but that seemed too last minute. If I'd thought of that and was able to put them on a couple weeks prior I probably would.

I do keep my weight off the saddle quite a bit so I don't think that'll be a problem. Right now my current concern for the downhill return is just keeping myself slower than I normally ride downhill. We don't have switchbacks here. While I've done them in cars when visiting places that have them, I haven't ever done one on a bicycle.

Looks like I'll be out there next week. Although it also looks like the forecast went from dry and warmish to wet and cold at the top.

Though I keep finding weather sites that don't even agree on the current temps on top Mt. Evans. Not sure if the weather is speculation based on other stations nearby or if from actual instruments on the top.
Old 08-04-21, 02:49 PM
Chandne

Bikes: 2022 Moots RCS, 2014 BMC SLR01 DA Mech, 2020 Santa Cruz Stigmata, Ibis Ripmo, Trek Top Fuel, Specialized Levo SL, Norco Bigfoot VLT

The forecast will change this far out so I always check the Wed/Thu/Fru before, and decide what to wear. The switchbacks are no issue so just slow down a bit and memorize the ride up a bit. It is always the darn cracks and dips that will get you, especially above that Summit Lake. It its rough there and steep coming down so you have to brake frequently to scrub speed. The cars will not bother you but do not let one push you to the edge. Take up the middle if you need to. I pass them on the downhills usually...the tourists try to ride the middle of the whole thing. My Garmin alerts me to sharp turns but I tend to brake on the straightaway before a downhill turn if I don't know it well. When riding up, look at the downhill side. It is an amazing ride! I'm not sure where I will be next weekend but I'll post here if I decide to do Evans again. Just bring a shell in case it is misty or cold up high. Oh, there are marmots around so watch for movement. One actually came up to me and started to nibble on my front tire when I stopped to take a picture. I still have a video of that somewhere. It was great.
Old 08-04-21, 06:22 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Riding in the middle of my lane won't be an issue for me. I don't let cars pass me if they can't use the other lane. I've seen comments from others about the expansion cracks in ride reports. I'm sort of assuming that one side is higher or lower than the other is more the issue, or is it that they are just a wide gap now? Or is it more like railroad tracks when they are at an angle to the road?

My son has several full days of work for me. Not sure how the tables got turned. I thought kids were supposed to work for their parents. I think my opportunity will be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I'll probably post about it here or give a link to a ride report after I return home.
Old 08-04-21, 08:24 PM
Chandne

Most of them are simply expansion cracks a few inches apart. Just above the lake- it is so steep, that you have some more dips and undulations. All you have to do is slow down on the DH right there and watch the road closely. I bombed it after that but I recommend you don't. There are still a lot of cracks and a dip or two that may catch you offguard if you're doing 45-50 MPH without any shocks. I have done it on 25s and 28s. 80 PSI is the max. Don't worry much about the cars. They are not aggressive but will be gawking and fearful of getting too close to the outer edge since there are no guardrails.

If you look at these videos, you will not see the roughest section but you will see/hear a lot of the cracks. On this ride, I was on 28s and had the Future Shock which made an incredible difference. The next ride I was on my BMC and it was a TON more jarring with no shock in front.

Likes For Chandne:
Old 08-05-21, 01:40 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Anyone know how the cell reception is going up from Idaho Springs and from Bergen Park? It had been my plan just to let my wife and son track me and then drive up when they see me approaching the peak.

I didn't think about the possibility of not having cell service there.

Chandne Watched the vid's you posted. Thanks!

My oldest son is actually wanting to ride it with me now. He's a little worried about me going off the edge or something I guess. But I'm a little worried about him. He hasn't ridden much this year and hills aren't his thing. Not that he doesn't have the power, but he has had a messed up knee since a teen. If I'd known sooner that he wanted to go with, then I'd have insisted he put a 11-34 rear on it instead of the current 11-32.

I put a 50/34 on my bike just for this climb going from a 52/36. I have a 11-32 cassette that I might swap the current 11-30 for. But riding the 5% and 6% grades here after a hard effort 3 hour ride here don't have me needing the 30 tooth yet and those rides were with the 52/36 front. But maybe the sheer length of time I'll be on the grades there might be a different story.
Old 08-05-21, 01:56 PM
Chandne

You will get some reception (I do with VZ) up on that Evergreen side but not once you get close to the top. After that, pretty much nothing. One option is this- go to the store at Echo Lake and log in to their WiFi with their password. Then use WhatsApp to call. That is the best I can come up with.

You can sort of time it too. Plan on maybe 6 hours to reach the top of Evans from Evergreen. The quickest I made it was 4:50 or so, IIRC. The slowest was 6. However, if you call from the store, you have maybe 2.5-3 hours to hit the top after that.

Last edited by Chandne; 08-05-21 at 02:02 PM.
Likes For Chandne:
Old 08-05-21, 03:07 PM
teejaywhy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 69 Posts
Not too worried about the altitude as I use to fly unpressurized aircraft regularly at those altitudes. Of course I didn't have to pedal hard in them <grin>. Also, I'll have some time to adapt somewhat to Centennial's elevation before the ride and have been there and higher places for extended visits before.
Thanks.
Don't discount the need to acclimate to the elevation. Denver @5600' (?) for a few days, better than nothing. We hiked Elbert two summers ago, spent 4 nights in Estes Park (7500') then two more nights in Leadville @ 10,000' We were well acclimated, but our friends who came up from Phoenix and only had one night in Leadville struggled. Nobody got sick thankfully, but it's not out of the realm of possibility. Know the signs of altitude sickness.

Sounds fun! Enjoy!
Old 08-05-21, 05:12 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

No, I'm not going to discount the altitude. I'll be in the Centennial CO area for 2 or 3 days before trying maybe longer. And plan to do a few rides there. Last time I was out in the Denver area, my biggest issue wasn't the altitude, fatigue or shortness of breath when some marginally strenuous thing. It was not realizing how dehydrated I was getting. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe the drier air or maybe that's part of the altitude difference too.

Since my older son is wanting to go with, it might just start from Echo Lake this time out. It'll be easier on his knee and maybe I won't have to make the decision to leave him on the roadside and continue on my own if his knee starts acting up. I told him I will, but I don't think I could.

With my younger son living there, I'll be visiting CO often. Just can't get use to how long into the year snow can be an issue for driving to the Denver area. Or at least I don't want to drive in snow any more. I had too much of that when younger. Maybe if I had 4 wheel drive. This year I was planning on 3 to 4 trips out there, but with my wife's job claiming all of her time, I'll be lucky to get out there 1 more time besides this trip. But there is next year
Old 08-05-21, 05:39 PM
Chandne

Very good points. It is VERY dry here. It gets worse the higher you go. Pre-hydrate the day before with electrolytes and not just water, and start your son out from Echo Lake.
Old 08-13-21, 02:39 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

I made it!

We rode Mt Evans yesterday, Aug 12. Made it in 2hr 30min moving time. When I get home next week and can get to my computer I'll add some more info. Don't like doing stuff on the tiny screen of my phone.

I beat the young guy on the Trek. But to be fair he didn't have the time available to do the dozen or so ride's of the biggest hills in our area that I used to prepare for this.
Likes For Iride01:
Old 08-16-21, 08:41 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

I wouldn't have made it with the pro's. I forgot to zip up my jersey as I crossed the line. Oh well, I'll just have to go again next year so I can get a better picture. <grin>
Old 08-16-21, 10:31 AM
Riveting

Bikes: '13 Diamondback Hybrid Commuter, '17 Spec Roubaix Di2, '17 Spec Camber 29'er, '19 CDale Topstone Gravel

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
Liked 445 Times in 260 Posts
We rode Mt Evans yesterday, Aug 12. Made it in 2hr 30min moving time.
Nice!, and good choice doing it on a Thursday, since you probably avoided most of the crowds. In the last ~35,000 miles of riding, the only time I've ever come in contact with a car was while going up Mt Evans on a busy weekend, and some rubbernecker pulled out right in front of me while they were shooting a picture of some wildlife, thankfully a super slow 1-2 mph impact. And dumb me is doing this climb again this coming Sunday (when all the touristy rubberneckers are there!). Some people just never learn.

Last edited by Riveting; 08-16-21 at 02:00 PM.
Likes For Riveting:
Old 08-16-21, 01:54 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Here are my metrics for my ride. On my device, I did the up and down as one activity. However I selected out the start to the first log point showing me inside the parking lot at the top. So that is this first pic....

The next is the entire ride start to finish. I spent a good amount of time on the top. Some waiting for my son to make the top and the other spent with wife, younger son and daughter-in-law. Stayed quite a long time up there and I was starting to get the first indications of hypothermia and had to get in the car to warm up.

https://ridewithgps.com/trips/73133368

The ride down was a blast. However the expansion cracks you all warned me about seemed to condense the pain of the 2hr 30 min grind to the top into one painful... but fun, 40 minute ride to the bottom. Might be a further encouragement to move from 25 mm tires to 28 mm tires.

Most of the cyclist I came across were on their way down while I was just on the first third of the climb. Cars were few, but they were there both coming and going. The lot at the top was completely full with vehicles. They all were patient when they needed to be and passed in very safe places with good clearance. Some even rolled down their windows and cheered us on..... At least I think those were cheers! <grin>

I was also impressed that the VHF handhelds we took provided good communications with each other even though we were miles apart. If it weren't for that, I will have felt bad about going ahead of my son and leaving him. Since we checked in with each other each time we stopped to take a drink.... (yes we had to stop to drink. It was all we could do just to breathe, much less ride a straight line)... but anyway the VHF's let us feel comfortable separating as we could always communicate with each other.

I'll add some pics later as I get them from both of my sons and wife. I'm not much into stopping to take my own pic's so I have to rely on them.
Likes For Iride01:
Old 08-23-21, 12:13 PM
friday1970

Bikes: Optima Baron LR, '14 Nishiki Maricopa,'87 Trek 330 Elance, '89 Miyata 1400, '85 Peugeot PGN10, '04 Fuji Ace, '06 Giant Rincon, '95 Giant Allegre, '83 Trek 620, '86 Schwinn High Sierra

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked 162 Times in 106 Posts
I just rode this up on the 11th of this month. What a tough ride for someone coming from the midwest. I stayed near Leadville for 3 nights to acclimate, and it probably wasn't enough. But after a slow slog and many breaks, I made it. Idaho Springs to the summit and back

At the top, someone asked about if I would need new brakes after descending. I looked at my pads and thought "Nah, I'll be good". From the summit to the lodge, my brakes took a beating. They were nearly worn down to the last 3mm or so.
But the descent from Echo Lake to Idaho Spings was pure bliss. Very fun, very fast
Likes For friday1970:
Old 08-23-21, 12:42 PM
Chandne

Yeah, it is a heck of a climb!! Each time I ride it, I know not to push it all all. It is the only climb I do that is 100% scenery and no pushing hard. After 12K, it just gets harder and harder to get enough O2 in anyway. Well done!
Likes For Chandne:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.