Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Beach Cruisers
Reload this Page >

A little help from a Huffy Cranbrook owner

Notices
Beach Cruisers Do you love balloon tires and fenders? Do you love riding the simplicity of a single gear and coaster brakes or a single gear cluster? Do you love the classic curves in the tubing of a cruiser that takes you back to the 1950's and 1960's, stylistically? Here's your home! Welcome to the Beach Cruisers and Cruisers forum!

Old 02-01-22, 08:45 PM
birdmove

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 15 Posts

Sorry if I am repeating myself with this question, but haven't got a reply in my Cranbrook ride thread, which is about another subject.

Anyone with a standard Huffy Cranbrook have a model number? Mine, the red one in the photo in this thread, is 5-6 years old. Sent Huffy an email to get a price on a new rear wheel. Sent them the complete serial number that is stamped on the underside of the bike, but they say they want the model number. The sticker under the bike with that info is long since unreadable.
Old 02-02-22, 08:04 AM
rhenning

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
Liked 106 Times in 80 Posts
Take the wheel off. Take it to a bike shop or repair man. Tell them you want to buy a new or used one. Pay them then take it home and put it on the bike. It is a 26 in x 2.125 rim and a coaster brake wheel. It doesn't have to start life on a Huffy Cranbrook. Roger
Old 02-02-22, 09:25 AM
GeezyRider 

Bikes: There is always room for one more.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 379 Times in 222 Posts
Originally Posted by birdmove
Sorry if I am repeating myself with this question, but haven't got a reply in my Cranbrook ride thread, which is about another subject.

Anyone with a standard Huffy Cranbrook have a model number? Mine, the red one in the photo in this thread, is 5-6 years old. Sent Huffy an email to get a price on a new rear wheel. Sent them the complete serial number that is stamped on the underside of the bike, but they say they want the model number. The sticker under the bike with that info is long since unreadable.
Here is one:

https://www.modernbike.com/wheel-mas...schrader-black

Check out their website for more choices.