Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational)
Reload this Page >

Cube Gravel Bikes - Any owners' comments ?

Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-22, 08:49 AM
cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Liked 639 Times in 435 Posts

Hi,
If there are any CUBE gravel bike owners, I'd appreciate any comments you might have regarding... especially for those who might be in Europe.
I'm planning to do some extended travel to Germany, to my hometown in No. Bavaria, and I'd like to get a gravel bike to use while there. The area is spiderwebbed with some splendid country roads/gravel and a gravel bike is ideal for riding everything in the area.
CUBE happens to be a Bavarian based company, and I expect I can set up a purchase with a local dealer, for a bike, awaiting my arrival...
Hoping to get over sometime in the Fall.
your comments and suggestions would be very appreciated.
Ride On
Yuri