Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Professional Cycling For the Fans
Reload this Page >

upcoming velogames fantasy cycling stuff...

Notices
Professional Cycling For the Fans Follow the Tour de France,the Giro de Italia, the Spring Classics, or other professional cycling races? Here's your home...

Old 02-23-23, 07:33 PM
diphthong

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
Liked 3,087 Times in 1,670 Posts

hay all...

looks like we've got the spring classics game, superclasico game and the stage race (including the giro, tdf and vuelta) game coming up rather soon.
i can handle the stage race game and finish in the second division as usual but won't have time to moderate/host either the spring classics or superclasico.
if anyone else wants to step up and lord over those proceedings, have at it. you've got my blessings to adapt, pilfer, tinker, destroy or otherwise modify anything
constructed for superclasico from 2022. fold, spindle and mutilate as you see fit. hit me with the cork but don't spray me with your top of the podium bubbly.
cheers y'all and happy fantasizing!
Old 02-28-23, 09:57 PM
diphthong

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
Liked 3,087 Times in 1,670 Posts
aaaannnddd...it's off and running starting this coming saturday...this year's version of the superclasico beast (41 races) with strade bianche, followed by paris-nice (8) stage race on sunday, then tirenno-adriatico (7) stage race on monday.
Old 03-01-23, 04:20 PM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
Liked 609 Times in 458 Posts
Ah yeah! Just, no bubbly corks this year! I could throw in support on either super classico or the classics. Probably just take screen shots after updated scoring on each stage so nothing so illustrious as last year!
Old 03-02-23, 03:42 PM
slcbob
bored of "Senior Member"

Bikes: Cross-Check/Nexus commuter. Several others for various forms of play.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Liked 576 Times in 445 Posts
We can keep it simple and just ramble on here. For those occasional moments when something is both threadworthy and non-Velogames, thread away. I feel no urge to seed more fields to complicate our ramblings over the plethora of games that are being dished up. We're rare enough Gregarios as it is.