Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

NEW SRAM Force AXS 4 piece rim brake group

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

NEW SRAM Force AXS 4 piece rim brake group

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-21, 03:09 PM
DaveSSS 

Bikes: Cinelli superstar disc, two Yoeleo R12

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
Liked 559 Times in 446 Posts
sold

I bought a spare 4 piece group for a good price, but I'm going to sell it at a loss for $1000. MSRP is $1650. Include shifters with cables, FD, RD, batteries and charger, all in one original package. I've installed the current 2.7.3 firmware and paired all of parts, so they're ready to install. I have these group sets on my two disc brake bikes with Juin-Tech cable operated hydraulic calipers. They work great. Of course they will work with rim brakes too. I'm also using the new 10-36 cassette and inexpensive GRX cranks with the AXS flat top chain. I've had no chain drop problems on either of my bikes. To complete the group, a cassette and chain are needed, and a disc wheelset with an XDR driver.

Last edited by DaveSSS; 05-13-21 at 10:10 AM.
Old 03-19-21, 06:27 AM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 3132 Post(s)
Liked 1,700 Times in 1,027 Posts
I’m confused...it’s a rim brake group which needs a disc wheelset?
Old 05-07-21, 09:34 AM
hirudo 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Dave: I am interested in the groupset but am new to the forum and cannot private message. Can you contact me through email? hirudomedicinalis76@gmail ?
Old 05-13-21, 10:11 AM
DaveSSS 

Bikes: Cinelli superstar disc, two Yoeleo R12

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
Liked 559 Times in 446 Posts
Notice that the title says sold.