Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

1982 Raleigh International Mk II, Reynolds 531 Frameset

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-20, 06:15 PM
nhatt97

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Selling my 1982 Raleigh International Mk II frame. Had the hopes to rebuild this bike, but decided to sell. For any Raleigh-enthusiasts, you may know the story behind this model. But for those that dont: This is one of the more rare Raleigh bikes which was manufactured in Japan prior to the Raleigh company being acquired by Huffy. These bikes were never branded (only Professionals and Internationals were manufactured in Japan in 1982), and most were sold just as frames. The craftsmanship is incredible, and the frame is made from infamous 'Reynolds 531 Steel Tubing'. The Reynolds decals had decayed pretty badly, and I removed them and ordered NOS decals (However with the current pandemic, these decals have been in the mail for over a month) (If you purchase the frame I will send these decals, along with the 'International' decal I ordered as well). There are some scratches on the fork, and also around the down-tube shifter location. Those are the most prominent imperfections on the bike, and most spots of the paint are in fantastic condition given this bike's age. Suntour dropouts, 25.5 inch seat-tube length, fork has just recently been re-greased. If you have any questions at all, please message me and I would be happy to help. The serial number on this bike is "N2H0882". I can throw in some extra parts I have laying around as well, such as a Cinelli quill stem/drop bar, Shimano 600 rear derailleur, Shimano 105 front derailleur/shifter, Shimano 600 brakes (and levers), Laprade seatpost, and a selle italia 'trans am' saddle. This bike is also listed in ebay, so if you are interested in purchasing, shoot me a PM and I will remove it from ebay and we can determine the best method for shipping/payment. Price: $150 +shipping

Last edited by nhatt97; 05-20-20 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Newer pictures / adjusting price
Old 07-25-20, 03:07 PM
Schreck83 

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 305 Times in 160 Posts
Are you still trying to sell this frame?
Old 07-31-20, 04:29 AM
avajohonson2395
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
The pictures are anazing.
Old 08-15-20, 04:24 PM
Schreck83 

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked 305 Times in 160 Posts
PSA-
He listed it on Ebaaaa and it sold months ago. Hasn't responded to PMs.....